didnt see it here yet..but Russell wilson to be in ..

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• So we've got Nike (I presume since I've seen him wearing a shirt with a big nike logo on the front in several interviews), Levi, Gatorade, Vizio and now an insurance company endorsement deal? Sounds like Mr Wilson is doing just fine financially :)

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• I already had American Family for my vehicle and home owners insurance. Fate I tell you, fate!!
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• RW played baseball and football despite being 'too short'.

what I want to see is a funny commercial about RW deciding to try basketball, having some pundit say he's too short, and dunking over someone.

This can continue in other commercials about all the other things russell isn't able to do.

"RW you must be this tall to ride this ride, sorry" SO RW rides piggy back on a midget in a trench coat to get on the ride and does it anyways.

RW's mom hides cookies on the top shelf. RW throws a ball that roccochets around the kitchen and knocks the cookies into his hands.

I could go on all day with really bad cliches like this.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

• There will definitely be some kind of short joke in there.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Now watch the entire State of Washington switch their car and home insurance :lol:
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Hawknballs wrote:RW played baseball and football despite being 'too short'.

what I want to see is a funny commercial about RW deciding to try basketball, having some pundit say he's too short, and dunking over someone.

This can continue in other commercials about all the other things russell isn't able to do.

"RW you must be this tall to ride this ride, sorry" SO RW rides piggy back on a midget in a trench coat to get on the ride and does it anyways.

RW's mom hides cookies on the top shelf. RW throws a ball that roccochets around the kitchen and knocks the cookies into his hands.

Can you even be too short to play baseball? all them dudes look like munchkins.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Recon_Hawk wrote:Now watch the entire State of Washington switch their car and home insurance :lol:

Not likely since I truly hate their commercials. People thinking they are quality singers when in reality its like having fingernails scratching a blackboard.

:roll:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• I think it would be pretty funny if Russell Wilson's commercial revolves around him being TOO tall for various activities/things. Go for an ironic angle.

Like he's lining up to go onto a ride at a theme park or water park and just as it gets to his turn, the attendant ushers him away for being above the height limit (it's a kid's ride). Then he's getting fitted at the shopping mall for new clothes and the sales rep brings him pants that are way too short. He plays a pick-up football game with a bunch of elementary school kids in his neighborhood in the street or at a park and gets revered by the kids for basically being the tallest player. Etc. Anything else you guys can come with, lol.
    Winterfell
    NET Rookie

• Throwdown wrote:
    Hawknballs wrote:RW played baseball and football despite being 'too short'.

Can you even be too short to play baseball? all them dudes look like munchkins.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• AmFam said Wilson was already known to the company because his wife, Ashton, worked at the insurer’s headquarters in Madison, Wisc., when Wilson was a senior at the University of Wisconsin.

Link to Seattle PI Article
    GoHawks
    NET Starter

• Man....Russell is everywhere these days!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• Winterfell wrote:I think it would be pretty funny if Russell Wilson's commercial revolves around him being TOO tall for various activities/things. Go for an ironic angle.

Like he's lining up to go onto a ride at a theme park or water park and just as it gets to his turn, the attendant ushers him away for being above the height limit (it's a kid's ride). Then he's getting fitted at the shopping mall for new clothes and the sales rep brings him pants that are way too short. He plays a pick-up football game with a bunch of elementary school kids in his neighborhood in the street or at a park and gets revered by the kids for basically being the tallest player. Etc. Anything else you guys can come with, lol.

That would be awesome! I would love to see a commercial like that. You could even throw in a montage of him training to overcome his "height limitations". Squeezing (AKA willing) himself through a slide that is too small for him, rocking the flood-ready short pants to a club and starting a new fashion, and then fade out of the commercial with him lounging sideways on the kids ride like a boss.
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:I already had American Family for my vehicle and home owners insurance. Fate I tell you, fate!!

I had my insurance spread out through different companies for price reasons and my brother recommended giving AmFam a call so I did and they beat every single rate and that is on 5 Vehicles (two of my kids) my home, rental house, Motor home and boat. I now have one company for everything and an agent that I trust. I cannot recommend them enough. If you haven't shopped them you should.

Micheal Phillips agency in Monroe is who I go through and I highly recommend her. PM me if you want her number. Sorry, shameless plug but I really do trust her and would recommend her to everyone.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• He is endorsing alot of stuff. Isn't this what we used to make fun of Payton Manning for?
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Russell's twitter has turned into ad spam now with all of these endorsements.

Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson
    This season Visa has been all about making it epic for fans. Make sure to follow @Visa on Twitter for ways to make your Super Bowl epic too
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• Tech Worlds wrote:He is endorsing alot of stuff. Isn't this what we used to make fun of Payton Manning for?

Ha! Yep, but difference is that Russ is on a third round contract.
    SomersetHawk
    NET Veteran

• Will AmFam let him finish the commercial with "Go Hawks"?

;)
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• I don't begrudge Russell any opportunity to cash in on his obvious talent and personality. What I think is great is that none of this crap will get to his head. Make hay while you can.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• Recon_Hawk wrote:Now watch the entire State of Washington switch their car and home insurance :lol:

My BIL is an agent for AmFam.

Already on board.

Autos, House, Life, Harleys, Boats, Jet skis, Quads, Cabins, and my wife's breasts.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• The Radish wrote:
    Recon_Hawk wrote:Now watch the entire State of Washington switch their car and home insurance :lol:

Not likely since I truly hate their commercials. People thinking they are quality singers when in reality its like having fingernails scratching a blackboard.

:roll:

I choose my insurance based on the singing voice of actors in commercials...now who my QB endorses!, that's a different story!

-SH
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

• I can't stand hearing AmFam commercials on the radio! Especially when they play it back to back. It gives me road rage.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

• Proud AmFam policy holder here!
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• Hawken-Dazs wrote:I can't stand hearing AmFam commercials on the radio! Especially when they play it back to back. It gives me road rage.

Word.
    Hawk Haole
    NET Bench Warmer

• Not all that surprising since they have a partnership with the team as the main sponsor of Touchdown City for several years.
    ArmyHawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• Yeah, Manning was the highest paid player in the NFL (or close to it.) Russell has a tiny contract. The man deserves to make way more than he does. I don't have a problem with it unless it becomes a distraction. I highly, highly doubt that will ever be the case.
    acbass
    NET Starter

• Anyone know if their life insurance is term or whole life?
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

• I get calls from a pakistan call center continuously trying to get me to buy AmFam ins..so much that I have come to hate the company..
    BGHawk
    NET Veteran

• My wife works for State Farm and calls people like you all the time, BGhawk. She said you shouldn't put your info on the Internet, because they buy the leads from a company dedicated to getting that personal info from online insurance quotes and stuff. If you say "never call me again" they are supposed to take you off the list and try to get their money back for the bad lead. You don't have to sound rude, either!

AmFam has pretty good rates, too.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

• Love how the same people crying about Wilson's contract are bitching about the dude doing endorsements.

Uhhh
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• So the commercial had a good message, I guess, but jeeze, blink your eyes and you would have missed RW.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Recon_Hawk wrote:So the commercial had a good message, I guess, but jeeze, blink your eyes and you would have missed RW.

Apparently I blinked at the wrong time. I missed it completely.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• The company I just left 2 days ago runs the backend that processed all AmFam property claims. Biggest a-holes on Earth. This actually makes me sad. I've never dealt with bigger jerks in my life than the "Bigwigs" who run the company.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• I didn't see it.

Anybody got a link of the commercial?
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

• Throwdown wrote: Can you even be too short to play baseball? all them dudes look like munchkins.

Hell no, why do you think they call them "Short Stops" :mrgreen:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• razgriz737 wrote:
    Recon_Hawk wrote:So the commercial had a good message, I guess, but jeeze, blink your eyes and you would have missed RW.

Apparently I blinked at the wrong time. I missed it completely.

heh, you and me both.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information