Championship Moves

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Ogletree and Elam would be wonderful additions to our defense. Adding more aggressive youth foe more looks and packages giving us incredible depth. All giving us some freedom when some of our young FA's hit the market. We would still lack in the pass rushing DT and could use a DE to hold it down until Clemons is back.

Until the playoffs teams were beating us by exploiting Hill and Trufant. Elam and Ogletree would turn a weakness into a team strength. I don't see a DT or DE that will be available at #25 that would give me the confidence to say that it is now a position of strength.

When a player comes along that just has that "it" factor which it sure looks like Ogletree and Elam both have teams will regret passing over them for the ceiling or need of another player.

Look at Baltimore. Reed, Suggs, and Ngata were all player I wanted Seattle to draft they had that "it" factor, it didnt' matter if Baltimore needed those positions, if they were the #1 priority or not but those players became cornerstones of the franchise and made everyone around them better.

Disipte my desire to surround RW with a 1st round WR or TE, or fill our need for a pass rushing DT. There is a good argument a draft like this would have the biggest impact next year and for years to come. I wish we have three 2nd round picks this year.

Latest posts