FWIW...Leroy's Charge will get dropped

drdiags

Reaction score
The physical conditions of the woman's wrists and ankles lends credence to her being assaulted. At this point unless Leroy has video of her doing this to herself, he is toast. Maybe he should have invested into a nanny cam? They may do something with the unlawful restraint but the limited information so far makes it seem like he is going to be found guilty of some set of charges.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Yes he is entitled to tell his side of the story, which just so happens to be today and tomorrow in court.

But Leroy's Facebook post is a glimpse into why he continues to have off the field problems. He's good at working the woe is me I'm just a victim angle, as opposed to looking in the mirror and realizing that he just may be the problem.

Here's a good rule of thumb in life Leroy. When you make your first mistake, just about everybody is willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.............when you make your 15th mistake? Not so much.

drdiags

Reaction score
Guess things will be in limbo for awhile

Tim Booth ‏@ByTimBooth

King County prosecutors office has decided not to file charges against Leroy Hill today. Say charging decision to come at later date.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
drdiags":2i4ksa12 said:
Guess things will be in limbo for awhile

Tim Booth ‏@ByTimBooth

King County prosecutors office has decided not to file charges against Leroy Hill today. Say charging decision to come at later date.

Maybe I was right? But, the story sounded hairy.

olyfan63

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":268r6ziu said:
While Domestic violence is no laughing matter, the police tend to charge (mostly men) just to cover their ass.

True story, while in my first home, in 1999, i had a Seahawk party with about 4 couples over watching the Monday night Green Bay game. We were pretty loud that night and it got me in trouble.

I think the WR was Mayes that scored, when I jumped up, accidentally tipping over a piece of art (made of iron) that fell into a window and busted it.

My nosey Mrs. Kravitz next door neighbor (old lady with serious drama issues) calls the police, claiming that my wife and I were fighting, when in fact the entire evening was full of raw happiness.

They showed up, even though the situation was explained and verified, the cops literally put me in cuffs and arrested me for Domestic Violence (Malicious Mischief) for property damage TO MY OWN PROPERTY.

Stating that my neighbor reported that my wife and I were fighting and yelling they took me in to the new Kent Jail down the hill. Since it was a DV charge, they automatically give a restraining order and would not let me out without posting 1500.00 bail which was posted before I was even processed. My wife demanded that there was no crime, no backing of charges yet it went to arraignment, literally the next day.

I tried to explain to the judge that this was a mistake, that it was completely ridiculous which she heard as a smart-ass comment and would not return my bail. After retaining a lawyer, the prosecutor literally tried to make a deal, to get me to accept the charge of Malicious Mischief to end the case which my lawyer called him on and told him he doesn't have any witnesses and that my wife was certainly not going to be a good one for them so they dropped it.

They confiscated my guns that night too. Took me 2 months to get them back WITH a lawyer. While I was not convicted, an arrest for DV showed up on my record and it nearly cost me my security clearance at work.

That game cost me about 1000 in legal fees and another amount to have just the arrest removed from my record because legally, if I was ever asked if I have been ARRESTED for a crime, that I had to answer yes until it was removed which was different than having a conviction removed.

So when Leroy Hill gets arrested for DV, I am not so quick to fall for the stories, even though he has been in trouble before. I don't think he would have been back anyways, but it is just an example of how quickly that charge can ruin your life. I get that we need to protect women from abusive men, so I am not saying that it is a bad law, but it sure has a way of taking a very harmful course on someone who is possibly guilty of nothing.

Dude, this entire post deserves to be quoted. People don't realize how CORRUPT the DV system is. It's all about the money, and making it possible for the *DV INDUSTRY* to make money off of MEN. This sh*it is really going on out there, this poster is NOT exaggerating, NOT embellishing, and if anything, he is understating an unbelievably BS situation with remarkable calm.
Wake up, don't get sucked into the FemiNazi's political and financial agenda. Find ways to oppose the growth of the DV INDUSTRY. Most of the DV stats quoted by DV-oriented groups are false, and at best, outright misleading.

Here's the reality: about 10% of people, men and women, suffer from personality disorders or other psychological issues that tend to result in false allegations. In particular, with women, about 5% would be diagnosable with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) or Narcissistic Personality Disorder. These individuals often become *serial false accusers* because they realize there are no safeguards in the system, no consequences for even blatantly false allegations. So it only takes one psychobitch relationship to totally furk over your life. BPDs and NPDs are responsible for 90%+ of high-conflict divorces, which, by the way, almost always involve (false) allegations of domestic violence, and lots of money being made by the attorneys, counselors, DV trainers, and everyone in the corrupt DV and family court industry.

Not saying this is what happened with Hill, but a BPD fearing abandonment would do stuff like cut purse straps, self-inflict injury to create phony "evidence". Male BPDs do this too. I have a personal friend (female) who was leaving her ex. She came back to the house (alone, foolishly) to get some of her things. He beat her up with a baseball bat, then wedged a knife into the refrigerator door and backed into it to make it look like she had stabbed him. When the cops arrived, he pled self-defense. She was incapacitated, head injuries, arm and wrist injuries and unable to testify against him. Because she was incapacitated the next 18 months, he got custody of their two young children. I kid you not. This happened in PIERCE COUNTY. She did eventually get a civil settlement to cover ongoing medical expenses, surgeries, etc. WHERE WAS THE DV INDUSTRY TO PROTECT THIS WOMAN? They were busy sending innocent falsely-accused men to "DV training", that's where they were.

Google "BPD distortion campaign" and you'll get a brief taste of what I'm talking about. Some of you may recognize an ex or past relationship in there.

What can you DO? Insist on CRIMINAL PENALTIES for FALSE ALLEGATIONS. Insist on laws and standards that require ACTUAL EVIDENCE, reasonable DUE PROCESS, not just a woman's word that a man did it, and a system assumption that women never lie, and you must be one filthy guilty bastard. A false allegant causes extreme damage to a man's life with a false DV allegation. The legal consequences of false allegations should be in line with the penalties for the act falsely alleged.

So if Hill did it, lock him up and throw away the key. The other possibility is that his girlfriend is a BPD or other similar psychobitch issues, and Leroy told her he'd be leaving (as in Seattle, he was done here anyway, and leaving her too) and she went ballistic and set him up. Yes, people, this sh*t really does happen, and yes, there are plenty of women who would do this type of thing. There are even books (see "Divorce Wars" on Amazon) that tell women step-by-step how to set men up for DV charges. Don't be hasty to judge. (Anyone remember Duke Lacrosse?)

WAKE UP! INSIST ON PROOF! DUE PROCESS AND REASONABLE DOUBT!
And if her story is proven to that standard, THEN lock him up and throw away the key.

olyfan63

Reaction score
BallHawker":38zvnjgl said:
Sounds like this is a bit more serious than him just standing in a doorway.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/89033 ... 50000-bail

"According to a probable cause statement released during Thursday's hearing, Hill's girlfriend told police she was assaulted numerous times for more than five hours on Tuesday. The woman told police she was struck 15-to-20 times by Hill, including being hit with a bottle of alcohol in the legs and torso.

The woman told police she was restrained from leaving his residence for most of the day, and had her cellphone taken by Hill. The statement also says Hill used a knife to cut up two of the woman's purses and a pair of shoes."

I have to say this sounds exactly like the kind of story a female BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder sufferer) could make up, to set up a man, as retaliation for her leaving him.
They take advantage of the faux-chivalrous males who don't want to believe *any* woman could really do something like that. And then they laugh behind your back at how they set you up and fooled the stupid system, and how clever they are, and how pathetic and stupid you are. The unverifiable, easily staged, single-source "women never lie" accusations involving the purses, involuntary restraint, and cell phone confiscation make the whole thing worth looking at very, very closely. BPDs pick their victims carefully, and a malicious BPD would use Leroy's history against him, knowing that people would tend to give credibility to any allegation she makes.

Not saying false allegations are what we have here, , just saying there is a legitimate 5% chance. 5% represents the population percentage of women who have the psychological issues who could and would do this type of thing. Because these 5% see these tactics work over and over throughout their lives, they use them again and again. Because of the repeat use of these tactics by *serial false accusers* I will upgrade my estimate to 20% chance that this whole thing is a setup by a clever, personality-disordered woman.

Again, if it turns out to be substantiated by REAL EVIDENCE (not things that can be faked), then lock him up and throw away the key. But let's not be too quick to convict him based on one woman's say-so, until (hopefully honest) people in the system have a chance to look at the evidence. The DV system is *extremely* biased against men--because it's *profitable*!!! Since Hill can afford to hire a real attorney, we will probably eventually get something close to the truth. If Hill was a poor working stiff and couldn't afford a real attorney, and had to rely on a public pretender, er, defender, ring him up and put him in the can now, his life would be over.
The "cutting up purses with a knife" part that strikes me as the kind of detail a malicious BPD might self-inflict and weave into such a story. Yes, guys, some women really do this sh*t. Let's give Leroy a chance to get his side of the story out.

If her story turns out to be false and staged, do you think there will be any charges or punishment for her?? Not on your life!! So if we are dealing with a malicious BPD, there's no RISK to her for false allegations, and the sh*t that Leroy is being put through now would be pretty good payback to punish him for leaving her.

olyfan63

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3ufrh91l said:
While Domestic violence is no laughing matter, the police tend to charge (mostly men) just to cover their ass.

Stating that my neighbor reported that my wife and I were fighting and yelling they took me in to the new Kent Jail down the hill. Since it was a DV charge, they automatically give a restraining order and would not let me out without posting 1500.00 bail which was posted before I was even processed. My wife demanded that there was no crime, no backing of charges yet it went to arraignment, literally the next day.

I tried to explain to the judge that this was a mistake, that it was completely ridiculous which she heard as a smart-ass comment and would not return my bail. After retaining a lawyer, the prosecutor literally tried to make a deal, to get me to accept the charge of Malicious Mischief to end the case which my lawyer called him on and told him he doesn't have any witnesses and that my wife was certainly not going to be a good one for them so they dropped it.

They confiscated my guns that night too. Took me 2 months to get them back WITH a lawyer. While I was not convicted, an arrest for DV showed up on my record and it nearly cost me my security clearance at work.

That game cost me about 1000 in legal fees and another amount to have just the arrest removed from my record because legally, if I was ever asked if I have been ARRESTED for a crime, that I had to answer yes until it was removed which was different than having a conviction removed.

Oh, you were taken to the KENT RJC!! No wonder!! They have to find ways to pay for that building, and all the Vette's and Jags and Beamers you see out front, the lawyers and judges. You were their cannon fodder, and it's ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, and the DV industry's *ENTITLEMENT* to make MONEY off you, and false allegations are an excellent fund-raising opportunity. Your lawyer is most likely a campaign contributor to the judge you went in front of. (See if you can look this up and verify, and let us know) After you finally got off, your lawyer and the judge went out for drinks and a round of golf, paid for by you. You got off cheap with only $1000 in legal fees, in a case with NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE, multiple witnesses in your favor. All I can say is OK sheeple, let's find ways to wake up and fight back!