A-Rod PEDS accusation.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I'm shocked he didn't go down in the early investigations. He came to the Mariners very skinny and then bulked up pretty fast. I realize professional workout regimens are different than college but the way he suddenly got huge was questionable. Still was a great SS/3rd basemen position wise throughout his 20's.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
His name in the NYC locker room was, and maybe still is, bitch-tits. Another teammate of his said it a few years ago. No way is he innocent, lol.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Makes me cherish those memories as a kid in my Griffey Jersey a bit more when I see crap like this.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I really hope A-Rod keeps having distractions and interruptions that prevent him from getting anywhere near the home run record.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
They should just legalize them. Tired of hearing about steroids, PED"s, etc. And as a fan, personally, I couldnt care less if guys are on them or not.

chris98251

Reaction score
And we care about Arod because??????????????????????????????????

He's done as a contributing player, only hanging on due to his name these days.

The Outfield

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2xbsspc0 said:
They should just legalize them. Tired of hearing about steroids, PED"s, etc. And as a fan, personally, I couldnt care less if guys are on them or not.

I disagree, because then 1) It would probably cause many more players (non-pro and pro) to use drugs because they think that otherwise they can't beat the players that use drugs and 2) Since there wouldn't be any repercussions, I'm sure players would be willing to try anything and could end up hurting/killing themselves trying to become the best and get the most money...

Definitely not "everybody does it in every sport"...

chris98251

Reaction score
If it was ok for everyone to use them they would push that window as well to get something else. Soon you have cardiac arrest of players in sports on the field for using other drugs in combination with steriods, even just the steroids themselves can cause effects with long term use.

Look at Lyle Alzado, better yet look at the Wrestleing world and how many of the Pro Wrestlers have died due to usage long term.

McG

Reaction score
It is pretty evident that A-ROID didn't start doing 'roids until he went to Texas. I knew he was an egotistical moron when he left here because they wouldn't move the right-center field fence in at Safeco because he thought it would effect his HR numbers. Karma has kicked that guy around like a rag doll. He left in 2000, then in 2001 the M's won 116 games, imagine if we would have had that bat in the #3 spot in the line up in 2001. I don't care about this shit stain on the game, players like him and Bonds should have their records erased from the books. The "steriod era" was also my "childhood era". It was my favorite game, now I could care less. Bring on NFL (Seahawks) and the other football (soccer) and I'm watching. F baseball and A-ROID.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":3bx33zld said:
ESPN saying Jesus Montero may also have been involved.

If that's true, then thank god we drafted Mike Zunino...

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
The Outfield":1opwdkio said:
Glasgow Seahawk":1opwdkio said:
ESPN saying Jesus Montero may also have been involved.

If that's true, then thank god we drafted Mike Zunino...

If true he is probably the only athlete who has played worse under PEDS