Diablo, Move Aside...I have A New Muse Now...

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • For years and years, the Lamborghini Diablo was my dream car. No matter the years passing by, offering new and tantalizing models, the Diablo's sensual and exotic curves just did it for me. (Wait, am I still talking about a car here? I'm SO confused!)...

Now Lamborghini out did themselves with the Aventador. It's like I was abducted by Aliens and as a door prize they decided to leave me with this. :179417: :16:
    Attachments
    2013-Lamborghini-Aventador-LP-700-4-Roadster-left-side-1.jpg
    2013-Lamborghini-Aventador-LP-700-4-Roadster-left-side-1.jpg (151.61 KiB) Viewed 1023 times

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Todd, you and I must stop falling in love with stuff we can't afford the wheel lugs for.

:D

Its beautiful but I'm still madly in love with the McLaren F1. The newest version is a mere $2 million.
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• That is beautiful.
    Love the styling.
    What do you think of the new Corvette Stingray?
    I like it alot except for the tail lights, they look like the repurposed them from the new camaro.
    Chapman
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• I think GM has been working hard to make 'Vettes more ugly since 1967 and mostly succeeding. The last 3-4 years in my opinion are butt ugly.

And the tail lights just finish a gross view.

:roll:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• They are definitely lookers for sure. When I was in Sydney last year, there was a matte charcoal colored one parked outside my apartment building for a couple days. They are unspeakably gorgeous in person with lovely flowing lines. This particular one had a clear window allowing one to look down into the engine bay at the powerplant, which is something like 700 horsepower, I believe. I managed to snap a few pics which I will upload when I get home tonight. Your love for this car is certainly shared by me.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• The Radish wrote:I think GM has been working hard to make 'Vettes more ugly since 1967 and mostly succeeding. The last 3-4 years in my opinion are butt ugly.

And the tail lights just finish a gross view.

Car and Driver's preview of the new stingray alluded to how GM has decided to ignore their "pre-Transformers history" re: the
    vette taillights. I agree.

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• SmokinHawk wrote:They are definitely lookers for sure. When I was in Sydney last year, there was a matte charcoal colored one parked outside my apartment building for a couple days. They are unspeakably gorgeous in person with lovely flowing lines. This particular one had a clear window allowing one to look down into the engine bay at the powerplant, which is something like 700 horsepower, I believe. I managed to snap a few pics which I will upload when I get home tonight. Your love for this car is certainly shared by me.

Sadly if Todd got his hands on one of those he'd probably want to see if it would fly.

Of course with my horsepowered background I couldn't wait to start at Moses Hole and go as fast as the thing would go between there and the Wenatchee exit.

Maybe I could be my buddy morgolun to ride along.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Man, that's a sweet looking car.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• Yep Les, so very true (i.e. wheel lugs, trying to see if it will fly and ugly Vette's).

The new Vette has promise but they really need to break out of the mold. It's like no matter what they do, they insist on using the same basic mold and tweaking. I say go for broke. The Vette should look like a Lambo these days, not an updated Vette, ya know?

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• How badass would a Seahawk eye or logo look on the side of that puppy btw?

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• I still have to give a shout out to the Diablo...You sexy beast...

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Oh I'm not done yet...
    Attachments
    hawklambo.jpg
    hawklambo.jpg (158.48 KiB) Viewed 899 times

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information