DE-Stansly Maponga, 6-2, 265, TCU

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
DE-Stansly Maponga, 6-2, 265, TCU, currently ranked #171 overall at cbssports.com.
I can't seem to find any game tapes for this guy and I didn't watch TCU play at all this year. He's a junior coming out early and has been described as TCU's best defensive player by some writers. In 2011, Maponga had 13.5-TFL, 9-sacks and 5-FF. This year he was double teamed a lot and his production dropped to 6.5-TFL & 4-sacks. From what I've been able to find online, he is considered short & light for an NFL DE, however maybe he could be a LEO????

The only 40 time I could find was 4.78, it was also mentioned that he has a very quick get-off at the snap, extremely long arms and he gets them up in the passing lanes causing even more problems for opposing QB's. His pro-day or the combine should help with more specifics about his potential. Has anyone seen this kid play or checked him out? Maybe a round 6/7 flyer in the draft?

ivotuk

Reaction score
I've heard of him but can't remember wht or where, so people are aware of him which must be good?