The Next Big Thing

Decimation

Reaction score
NinerLifer":ayuu5hsd said:
SalishHawkFan":ayuu5hsd said:
NinerLifer":ayuu5hsd said:
I think I will chime in here. :)

While obviously the Niners are going to be the stylish pick to repeat next year if they win it this year just like the media always predicts a repeat LOL, most of us fans aren't that much of a homer to think they would just because they got there this year. That being said, the guy on the right is no doubt taking into account that Justin Smith will be 100% next season to start off, and also the most likely possibility that Harbaugh will start limiting the snaps for our veteran players just like he does for Frank Gore by rotating him with LMJ.

And I hope that nobody thinks that just because you guys crushed us in Seattle this year automatically means that you are the better team. In fact it was reported by many analysts that what contributed to our defensive troubles in Seattle had everything to do with the fact that our defense played like 96 snaps during our victory over the Patriots the game before and you guys benefited off an exhausted team. This is why the analysts don't really take that game into account or include it in their thinking like somebody stated above.

Justin Smith was also injured for that game remember? ;)

And for the record, I agree that the Seahawks will make the playoffs next year...via wild card of course! ;)

I think I'll just chime in here right back at ya! For the record, when the Seahawks went into San Fran they were playing their 5th game in 25 days and were a wee bit more exhausted than your niners were when they came to Seattle. And the only reason we lost IN SAN FRAN was because of 5 uncharacteristic dropped passes that took 13 points off the board. Seattle was the better team that day and the far superior team when SF came to Seattle.

But hey, you whiner fans want to live in denial, I understand, buddy, you go right ahead.

Ok dude, I understand that you guys are gonna live up your victory over us like it was your "Superbowl" this season, but forgive me for leaving now...as we are about to go play in ours! ;)
Right.. you're also about to lose your first superbowl! Your team will get XL*ed. Be afraid, very afraid. ;)

Largent80

Reaction score
Hey Lifer, You had better be concerned with next year and the many years to come. We are on the rise, and we are going to kick your asses just like we did in December for many years to come.

I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us. Now go watch your team get beaten by Ray Lewis and Co.

Buh-Bye.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Well the Niners didn't show up till the second half. Too much to overcome and yet they still almost pulled it off.

Just letting you all know I am still around.

Like I said...not here to troll.

Winterfell

Reaction score
NinerLifer":g9kmayl9 said:
Well the Niners didn't show up till the second half. Too much to overcome and yet they still almost pulled it off.

As another fan who has experienced the heartbreak of seeing your team lose a Super Bowl...you have my sympathies.

As a fan of a rival team however, I won't lie that it was kind of satisfying to see your team lose.

I won't wish your team good luck next season.

With that said, props for coming back here even though your team lost.

GO HAWKS!

NinerLifer

Reaction score
I hope that the fact that I came back right after losing the big game proves that I am not the typical Niner fan you all thought I was. Yes it hurts, but I am too drunk to let if effect me right now...and afraid to sleep as I am still too drunk to so that.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NinerLifer":35g3bsmh said:

Thank the power company you guys were even in the game.

Largent80

Reaction score
:lol:
-The Glove-":2jylo6bg said:
NinerLifer":2jylo6bg said:

Thank the power company you guys were even in the game.

:lol:

Largent80

Reaction score
NinerLifer":egk4it38 said:
I hope that the fact that I came back right after losing the big game proves that I am not the typical Niner fan you all thought I was. Yes it hurts, but I am too drunk to let if effect me right now...and afraid to sleep as I am still too drunk to so that.

Keep drinking, and if you become suicidal P.M. Pehawk....he talks many down from the ledge.

Largent80

Reaction score
Ive noticed that you like our forum quite a bit. Why the hell don't you just join a winning team and the best forum on the planet.

We will accept you after hazing frrom Pehawk, CANhawk, Jester, Myself, and maybe about 86 more.

If you request with enough whining that is protocol for 9er fans. And you survive the hazing, welcome aboard.

If not, then enjoy losing repeatedly.....Ooops, you already do...... :lol:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3pev2bym said:
Ok dude, I understand that you guys are gonna live up your victory over us like it was your "Superbowl" this season, but forgive me for leaving now...as we are about to go play in ours! ;)
Ok, now that we know how this game turned out for the 9rs, are you going to come back and UN-troll? :stirthepot:

NinerLifer

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3atg557y said:
NinerLifer":3atg557y said:
Ok, now that we know how this game turned out for the 9rs, are you going to come back and UN-troll? :stirthepot:

As you can see above I came back soon after the game last night to prove I wasn't here to troll.

Largent80":3atg557y said:
Ive noticed that you like our forum quite a bit. Why the hell don't you just join a winning team and the best forum on the planet.

We will accept you after hazing frrom Pehawk, CANhawk, Jester, Myself, and maybe about 86 more.

If you request with enough whining that is protocol for 9er fans. And you survive the hazing, welcome aboard.

If not, then enjoy losing repeatedly.....Ooops, you already do...... :lol:

My dad was a Niner fan and as a result I have been one from birth. He moved from California to Oregon and then became a Seahawks fan until he died. I will always have a soft spot for the Seahawks as a result.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Every time a fan from another team comes to this forum, are we going to be graced with a bunch of swearing, name calling, and all caps ? You see, all that really does is make you look like a Cowboys fan.

Personally, I like other perspectives from intelligent football fans. You can go to ANY message board and join the circle jerk of homerism for that particular fan base/team.

A lot of the regular Niner fans that come here have intelligent analysis or are at least reasonable. Let's aspire make this board better, not Cowturds or Pissburgh level.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
I would like to sound-off here.

I, for one, have no problem with the opposition's fans piping-in on our boards. I think NinerLifer was gracious, respectful, and insightful (one-sided, but insightful,............just kidding here). This was NOT someone "trolling".

For our fellow Seahawkers to go off on this poster is, to say the least, disappointing. Why are you getting your neck feathers all ruffled?

Come on people, we're better than that. What are we becoming? Raider fans? You can't go into their venues (wearing your colors) without fear of death? Really?

I would hope that fans of the opposition would feel welcome in the Emerald City, in Century-Link, or on these boards.

I, for one, welcome insight from anybody.

But I guess that's just ME.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Pasch, recent history suggests crossing 49ers fans is more dangerous than anything Oakland has to offer, what with all the stabbings by them this year, the shootings last year, etc. Just sayin'. I mostly agree with you, but 49ers fans have managed to put themselves in first place in the NFL for dangerous lowlife fans, the past couple of years.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":9lhaqair said:
Niner, where were you born, and how long did you live in that place?

My dads side of the family is in the Bay Area in Northern California. I grew up in Southern California until I joined the Airforce. The ironic thing is that I currently am stationed in Arizona.

Throwdown

Reaction score
AZ is amazing, I love it there. One day when I decide to get mature I'll settle down there lol.