SEVERAL RUSSELL WILSON SIGHTINGS THIS WEEKEND. CAPS FOR EMPHASIS

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
SEVERAL RUSSELL WILSON SIGHTINGS THIS WEEKEND. CAPS FOR EMPHASIS

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Aros":2cx2p27p said:
SharkHawk":2cx2p27p said:
Some guys have no interest in football the day the season ends. They hit the buffet circuit and golf course and avoid football until the day they have to show up. Russell Wilson's pre-season started a couple of weeks ago. This is part of his genius. He's working the room, scouting things out, talking to everybody, working as an ambassador of the team and keeping his mindset where it should be... on football. It's his job. He's already got a media job of some sort lined up for the day he leaves the sport and he's only played in 18 games. Pretty brilliant kid.

NO doubt! :th2thumbs:

Todd, it genuinely makes me happy for YOU specifically that we now have our franchise QB and a guy that is on par with Alvin Davis/Griffey Jr./Edgar, Gary Payton/Kemp/Sikma/Lenny Wilkens, Largent/Big Walt in being "the guy" that everybody in the nation knows is "Seattle" as Mr. Mariner or Mr. Sonic or Mr. Seahawk, but he's a beloved and intelligent face of the franchise and on track to be one of the best at that. I know you built this site with the dream of one day having a team that everybody would see your love for in the work you did to build the amazing graphics and forums and so on.

Now that the team is HERE and the time is NOW, and there is a face behind the franchise that is the new "Mr. Seahawk", I just know you are full of pride and glowing blue and green (in a good way!). So, kudos to you, and your happiness and enthusiasm for your many many years of hard work and putting the Hawks out there to the public is being paid back. I know the wait has been a long time, but I have a feeling that 52 weeks or so from now it's all going to be even more worth it. Good work brother. I'm proud of you and what you've done and others have carried on. You, Mark and the rest have earned it and then some.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SharkHawk":2oh5wqr1 said:
Todd, it genuinely makes me happy for YOU specifically that we now have our franchise QB and a guy that is on par with Alvin Davis/Griffey Jr./Edgar, Gary Payton/Kemp/Sikma/Lenny Wilkens, Largent/Big Walt in being "the guy" that everybody in the nation knows is "Seattle" as Mr. Mariner or Mr. Sonic or Mr. Seahawk, but he's a beloved and intelligent face of the franchise and on track to be one of the best at that. I know you built this site with the dream of one day having a team that everybody would see your love for in the work you did to build the amazing graphics and forums and so on.

Now that the team is HERE and the time is NOW, and there is a face behind the franchise that is the new "Mr. Seahawk", I just know you are full of pride and glowing blue and green (in a good way!). So, kudos to you, and your happiness and enthusiasm for your many many years of hard work and putting the Hawks out there to the public is being paid back. I know the wait has been a long time, but I have a feeling that 52 weeks or so from now it's all going to be even more worth it. Good work brother. I'm proud of you and what you've done and others have carried on. You, Mark and the rest have earned it and then some.

What a wonderful post, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I may have been the catalyst, but what this website has become is purely on the hundreds if not thousands over the past 15 years who have made this place a stopping point. Thank you for acknowledging my efforts but it's truly the community that makes this place so special.

Except for Absolute...He's just weird.

:)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Rat":fvf2xjag said:
RG3 was on like half the commercials they showed during football season. Probably taking a break. Doesn't help that he's dealing with a horrible knee injury.
Yeah, poor guy put on the smiley face at the awards last night, what a trooper.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
pinksheets":2ehebwaa said:
RG3 is in intensive care and Andrew Luck is a mega-goober that isn't particularly made for television.

Haha! Luck, the UberGoober! I like it!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Russell is straight up corporate pimpin'. IMO, Allen is giving him the benefit of lots of corporate connections at MSoft.

Go Hawks.

Latest posts