Which player would you be most excited to sign or trade for?

Which player would you be most excited to sign or trade for?

• Darelle Revis

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Jared Allen

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Osi Umenyiora

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Larry Fitzgerald

Votes: 47 58.8%
  • Ed Reed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYCoug

Reaction score
kearly":2jwvaejk said:
Fourth, he'd play the games wearing Jorts if the NFL would let him. I don't normally like total rednecks or people that remind me of Will Ferrell, but Allen is one of my favorite non-Seahawks.

I'm dying right now! JORTS! HAHAHA! You win the internet kearly. Shows over folks, nothing to see here!

Oh my God thank you so much for the great laugh! As badly as I want Suh, Allen is right up there with him in my books now and is probably a more realistic possibility for the reasons you listed. He could probably come in and have a Patrick Kearly, I mean Kerney, season or two for the Hawks as well.

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1jmoj7in said:
Hamhawk":1jmoj7in said:
either of those two would be great,...chances of that happening,...ummm, probably around .01%,...

Because all the others on that list are so likely to make the team? :roll: The OP even mentioned "dream".

LOL Thank you.

Veilside

Reaction score
I voted other for Geno Atkins.

Fitz and Revis would be luxury additions but not as important as a pass rushing 3 Tech.

On a sidenote, Atkins was a 4th round pick (#120) in 2010. Walter Thurmond could still become a great CB but damn imagine if we had drafted Atkins at (#111). What a steal by the Bengals!

Out of realistic possiblities I'm hoping for Randy Starks.