Who are the players you hope other teams protect us from?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Bark Mingo, Sam Montgomery, Dion Jordan, Cord Patterson. I'm worried that these guys aren't football players, just guys who have the physical traits.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Teo would be a good pick if we could shuffle the LBers around. The only problem is that the FO would have to hire someone to call him all the time and act like his girlfriend. Evidently that's the way you get the most potential out of him.

two dog

Reaction score
kearly":29u315r4 said:
lol.

I am with you on Hunt. Not really against him, but I think he's a lot like Scruggs, except Scruggs is better. We already have Scruggs, and last year that player cost a 7th round pick.

Ansah is a player I'm cooling on, but I'd draft him in a heartbeat over Datone Jones if those were my only choices.

Enlighten me please. That's not a challenge. It's just that I had Datone Jones as one of three players I'd like to see as a
Hawk, along with Quinton Patton and Matt Scott. Jones had "the look" I thought. What is it? Work ethic? Effort? Dumb?

Players I'd like to see be somebody else's burden are: Hankins, Montgomery, Mingo and Margus Hunt. There are others.
Almost all "developmental" and "upside" guys. I like guys who already know how to play football.

'Course the guy I'd really like is Sheldon Richardson, but that's not gonna happen.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I go through this every year in fantasy football. This year I was hoping that someone would draft Chris Johnson early so I wouldn't be tempted.

I'd say Te'o is the obvious choice. I want no part of that idiot. Tavon Austin would be my controversial pick to hope he goes before the Hawks get a shot at him. We need size in the WR corps, not another short dude.

two dog

Reaction score
ivotuk":22db9m1o said:
two dog":22db9m1o said:
'Course the guy I'd really like is Sheldon Robinson but that's not gonna happen.

Sheldon Richardson?

Right you are. I've corrected it. Why would I not remember the name of the guy I want most.
Hell if I know, but thanks.

Greatest need (IMO) meets best draft day solution. Good three techs are hard to find and
the consensus seems to be that he will never make it past Carolina.