Sprfunk's public service announcement regarding 49rs.

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawktawk":mib1ymdr said:
I completely agree about showing class towards our football loving SISTERS from Frisco, right after I take a greezzzy harbaugh and wipe my kaepernick with my neighbors neener flag.

Fixed it for you.

The Radish

Reaction score
hawktawk":3ix127f2 said:
I completely agree about showing class towards our football loving brothers from Frisco, right after I take a greezzzy harbaugh and wipe my kaepernick with my neighbors neener flag.

So by your avatar I'm guessing you think we should be classy to those idiots in Dallas too?

:141847_bnono:

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Go to their boards and see how classy they are. This is a fan base that hoped every player on our team dies in a plane crash. Rhe majority of them have no problem stooping way below anything you have seen on this site. NinerLifer was knocking Sherman for his ego and stating he only got off the PED charge on Technicalities meanwhile using Culliver as an example of Harbaugh identifying talent.

I am always classy to box but he is the only one that deserves it

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
If they want to come over to a SEAHAWK board, they deserve what they get. I don't need forum members telling me how to behave to Whiner fans. :roll:

garydrake425

Reaction score
LOLZ What a joke. I have an announcement regarding Whiners. Suck gurgle and swallow it u whiner fans. There's some class for that ass.

Throwdown

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3r9smr3h said:
Go to their boards and see how classy they are. This is a fan base that hoped every player on our team dies in a plane crash. Rhe majority of them have no problem stooping way below anything you have seen on this site. NinerLifer was knocking Sherman for his ego and stating he only got off the PED charge on Technicalities meanwhile using Culliver as an example of Harbaugh identifying talent.

I am always classy to box but he is the only one that deserves it

SPEAKING OF THAT DUMMY CULLIVER!

How hilarious was it to see the dumbest mouth in the sport get abused by Flacco?