OK..OK.. How's this??? Trade Flynn to Buffalo for TJ..and

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Dang. We could have just saved a lot of time and money by hanging on to T-Jack and not signing Flynn. I had no idea that they were equal value.

Basis4day

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2hawjuql said:
Dang. We could have just saved a lot of time and money by hanging on to T-Jack and not signing Flynn. I had no idea that they were equal value.

Because we all knew that the 3rd Rd 5'11 QB was going to break out?

Follow the timeline:

1. Flynn Signed
2. Russell Drafted
3. QB Competition
4. Tjack traded BEFORE the season even started.

Hind-site is 20/20.

No one is saying Tjack is the starter, but he is a good value as a backup coupled with the money invested in Flynn when we are going to need to save our bucks to sign our other underpaid breakout players.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Basis4day":1uq9ozaa said:
HawkFan72":1uq9ozaa said:

Because we all knew that the 3rd Rd 5'11 QB was going to break out?

Follow the timeline:

1. Flynn Signed
2. Russell Drafted
3. QB Competition
4. Tjack traded BEFORE the season even started.

Hind-site is 20/20.

No one is saying Tjack is the starter, but he is a good value as a backup coupled with the money invested in Flynn when we are going to need to save our bucks to sign our other underpaid breakout players.

Sorry, I should have added that I was being sarcastic. I do think T-Jack is a solid backup and would love to have him back. But if money was not an issue I would rather have Flynn.

kearly

Reaction score
I'd give Gonzalez about a 3% chance of ever being a Seahawk, but if he went back to Atlanta thinking they have a chance, he'd be making a mistake. They are a team with a great passing offense and nothing else, and their 13-3 season came with one of the easiest SoS of any team in the NFL.

New Orleans isn't going to be 7-9 next season. Tampa will probably continue improving. Carolina finally looked like the hyped preseason pick in the second half of the season when both Newton and the Panthers defense went on a tear. The NFC South could rival the NFC West and NFC North as the toughest division in the NFL next year.

If Atlanta does make it back in the playoffs, it is very unlikely it will be with another 13-3 record. Especially since they had a completely unsustainable record in close games last year.