Congratulations

60niners

Reaction score
Just wanted to come here and congratulate you all on a pretty incredible season. I don't think anyone outside of the northwest really thought Seattle would do THIS well. That was one hell of a hard fought game that the team and fans should be proud of; going into the #1 seed's house and battling it out like that.

Looks like this will be a great NFCW rivalry for many moons to come!

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Benzhawk":4ac76q2e said:
You, my friend, are a classy fan.

I'm not disagreeing, but I wonder how easy it is to be classy when their team gets to play next week. I'm suddenly seeing a lot of posts here from 49er and Falcons fans, and our resident Packers, Redskins, Saints, etc fans are nowhere to be seen.

OP
OP
60niners

60niners

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":1wmyvck6 said:
Benzhawk":1wmyvck6 said:
You, my friend, are a classy fan.

I'm not disagreeing, but I wonder how easy it is to be classy when their team gets to play next week. I'm suddenly seeing a lot of posts here from 49er and Falcons fans, and our resident Packers, Redskins, Saints, etc fans are nowhere to be seen.
It's easier to be a d-bag I would think. But at any rate, your team had a very successful season by anyone's standards. Improving by 4 wins is no easy feat.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
A classy 49ers fan? What's next, MysterMatt becomes a wild-eyed charismatic and starts handling snakes?

Welcome to the board.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Your registration date is 2009 and if you haven't been banned yet and made it this far you must not be too bad and ill give you the benefit of doubt. Most Niner trolls are sniffed out by the mods relatively fast. Yes, I too look forward to a revamped NFC west, dominated by my boys of course.

Thanks for the kind words, but be warned, one false move and the residents here will not hesitate to verbally dismantle you. Happy trails. Go Hawks.

dunceface

Reaction score
Serious question: Do all niners fans hate the kissing the bicep thing like all of my niners friends do?

OP
OP
60niners

60niners

Reaction score
I can only speak for myself; I do not care for it. I wouldn't mind one bit if Kaep showed up to each and every game in a suit and tie. Professionalism goes a long way in my opinion. Sometimes, the way you attempt to model yourself, affects the way you prepare yourself for life.

dunceface

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know why the media was pushing it so hard...seems like nobody actually likes it (other than Kaep)

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
60niners":nr64rbsp said:
I can only speak for myself; I do not care for it. I wouldn't mind one bit if Kaep showed up to each and every game in a suit and tie. Professionalism goes a long way in my opinion. Sometimes, the way you attempt to model yourself, affects the way you prepare yourself for life.

Speaking of which, we happen to have one of those guys here.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
114930866.gif

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have a neighbor from Cali that lives Niners. I don't know if the word "classy" fits, but for years he used to compliment the Hawks when Hasselbeck was owning them. He hasn't said a word since the Super Bowl, but on the way back from dropping the kids off at the bus stop, the Friday before SNF this year, he said "I know we are xxxxed on Sunday". We both went to that game, by the time I got home, he had already been home and pulled his Niner flag down.