SF blocks DB coach from interviewing for Saints DC position

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • "NFL.com reports the 49ers blocked DBs coach Ed Donatell from interviewing for the Saints' defensive-coordinator vacancy.
    Teams can block assistants from interviewing for jobs below head coach. It's the second year in a row the 49ers have prevented Donatell from seeking a coordinator job, as the Bucs expressed interest last February."

    I thought this was interesting because we've seen that Pete Carroll has been very supportive in letting his coaches and execs interview around the league. He even let Wash take the same job at a different team. What do you guys think of Harbaugh's approach? Fair or selfish? Would Carroll have done the same thing?
    Last edited by DavidSeven on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    User avatar
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4178
    Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am


  • Doesn't surprise me that Harbaugh would do this. His mindset focuses solely on winning a football game, and everything that's at odds with it is destroyed. Even if it means hurting those around you.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

    RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 15784
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


  • I think it can seriously backfire on a coach. When you deny a person the right to seek to better themselves, they can easily turn that into resentment, which is something that does not bode well for job performance.

    Pete let Quinn go, and he was able to garner valuable experience, and is now coming back having more experience to draw from. IMO, a guy like Quinn will be more willing to go that extra mile for the team and the coach while the guy like Donatell, may, without even realize it, hold back a little bit.
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 14915
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Wow, and that right there shows the difference between the Hawks (Carroll) and the Niners (Harbaugh). I think that's disgusting.
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2268
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


  • what i would take out of it is when these coaches contracts expire they are going to jettison themselves away from the team.
    GhostHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 272
    Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:28 am
    Location: Lewiston Idaho


  • I assumed that he would block his coaches from leaving, what a douche, they could of at least given him the option to leave then if he stayed re-upped his contract. There is no coach salary cap, so it's cheap skating your positional coaches. I hope this becomes a Jets type of train wreck next year.
    NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!
    User avatar
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1802
    Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm


  • Fine with me. SF's secondary has been getting worse and worse since last year. They were absolutely torched in Atlanta and in the SB.
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12208
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


  • I don't know that it would impact the coach's "performance". He wants to win and show himself off to sign somewhere else when his contract is up, but I would definitely think that it would impact their ability to attract young and up-and-coming coaches to get hired on to the team. A coach would probably think twice about coaching for that team knowing that they may block him from progressing in his career.
    User avatar
    chihawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 369
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:38 pm


  • I guess you could look at it like the coach just holding his position coaches to the same standard as the players. You signed a contract here, you stay here until it is up or until you are fired.

    When a player is wanted by another team, they are not allowed to jump ship...even if it is for a promotion to more playing time. Now when a 49er player whines that he wants out of his contract, Harbaugh can say "nope, you signed a deal. Just like the coaches."

    There are multiple ways to look at it. It's not just "Harbaugh is being mean".
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12208
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


  • The 49ers are a closed paranoid culture.

    Soon, rumors of cannibalism will begin to circulate.

    Should be entertaining.
    User avatar
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 3764
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • HawkFan72 wrote:I guess you could look at it like the coach just holding his position coaches to the same standard as the players. You signed a contract here, you stay here until it is up or until you are fired.

    When a player is wanted by another team, they are not allowed to jump ship...even if it is for a promotion to more playing time. Now when a 49er player whines that he wants out of his contract, Harbaugh can say "nope, you signed a deal. Just like the coaches."

    There are multiple ways to look at it. It's not just "Harbaugh is being mean".

    Yeah, but coaches don't have a union to protect their asses either.

    Who do you think will have an easier time attracting good assistant coaches in the future, Pete or Jim?
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11968
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • Fine that is their right. Every other team in the league will tell this to guys if they are trying to hire them. We are hiring you as an OL coach and you are considering SF - so make sure you are happy with being an OL coach for the duration of the contract........
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3848
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Harbs is so going to flame out big time. Fangio and Roman are going to get HC gigs at some point (if the 9'ers weren't in the SB, it probably would have happened this year) and Harbs will be exposed for the lack luster coach he is. No good talent is going to want to work under him because he's clearly a lunatic. The public embarassment of the .500 then losing seasons will drive him nuts and he'll go off the deep end, likely in public (i'm thinking at a press conference or an Applebee's).

    It's going to be glorious to see. GLORIOUS!

    God I hate Harbaugh. Not just sports hate. I think I REALLY hate him. Like "I want him to go bankrupt and end up living under an overpass" kind of hate. Screw that guy. Screw him right in his face hole. Screw him right in the face hole with a righteous pecker of justice!
    WAR BEAVER!!
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11645
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


  • Image

    Image

    Image

    Jim Harbaugh is the devil...
    benbu75
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 33
    Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:32 pm
    Location: Seattle, WA


  • CANHawk wrote:Harbs is so going to flame out big time. Fangio and Roman are going to get HC gigs at some point (if the 9'ers weren't in the SB, it probably would have happened this year) and Harbs will be exposed for the lack luster coach he is. No good talent is going to want to work under him because he's clearly a lunatic. The public embarassment of the .500 then losing seasons will drive him nuts and he'll go off the deep end, likely in public (i'm thinking at a press conference or an Applebee's).

    It's going to be glorious to see. GLORIOUS!

    God I hate Harbaugh. Not just sports hate. I think I REALLY hate him. Like "I want him to go bankrupt and end up living under an overpass" kind of hate. Screw that guy. Screw him right in his face hole. Screw him right in the face hole with a righteous pecker of justice!


    But his big bother said psycho Jimmy is the " best coach in the NFL," so you must be mistaken. :mrgreen:
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

    Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    User avatar
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2868
    Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm


  • Poor guy.


    Is anyone surprised that Jimmy doesn't really care about his staff/players?
    Image

    Go Hawks.
    User avatar
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2235
    Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 am


  • Yeah, he really just screwed over the chances of Donatell, or any other position coaches for that matter, re-signing with the team again. He's been stopped not once, but twice from pursuing other endeavors for possibly a better salary. I don't know about you guys but if that'd be me, I'd seriously be pissed off that someone's screwing with my possible financial gains and family's well-being.

    We were also probably going to try and pursue their DL coach Jim Tomsula but probably won't since this 7 year old boy trapped in a 49 year old man's body won't let.
    :les: Image :les:


    pehawk wrote:I have a boner, right now, as I type this.
    User avatar
    IronSaint
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 320
    Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 pm
    Location: New Orleans


  • Wow...I thought at first this was about blocking him from interviewing during the playoffs (which I completely understand and wish Pete would've done) But he's really not allowing his coaches to seek a promotion elsewhere? At all? That's messed up
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7489
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


  • Couldn't Donatell just resign from the team and pursue the Saints DC position?
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19359
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • The Bears did this with Martz and Tice if I remember correctly a couple years ago or last season with Tice. It has been done before. I thought if it was an promotion that teams wouldn't get in the way but I see that isn't the case.
    Image
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    User avatar
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 9448
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Covington, Washington


  • Throwdown wrote:Couldn't Donatell just resign from the team and pursue the Saints DC position?


    Ahh, to be honest your guess is as good as mine's. LOL.

    drdiags wrote:The Bears did this with Martz and Tice if I remember correctly a couple years ago or last season with Tice. It has been done before. I thought if it was an promotion that teams wouldn't get in the way but I see that isn't the case.


    From what I keep hearing online and on the radio, teams can't block teams requesting interviews only if it's for a head coaching job. I learned the NFL only recognizes two types of coaches, head coaches and assistants. Therefore, it's considered a "lateral move", going from one assistant job to another.

    It's been much discussed on SaintsReport, and I find it's a stupid rule to be honest. If you think about it, there should be at least 3 levels of coaches: head coach, then coordinators, then position coaches. It's not a lateral move, because then you're going from coaching one set of guys (DB's in Donatell's case) to a whole side of the ball. It's like saying that going from a field officer to a general in the military isn't a promotion.

    :49ersmall:
    :les: Image :les:


    pehawk wrote:I have a boner, right now, as I type this.
    User avatar
    IronSaint
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 320
    Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 pm
    Location: New Orleans


  • Throwdown wrote:Couldn't Donatell just resign from the team and pursue the Saints DC position?


    I would guess his contract prohibits this.

    Even if it didn't, it'd be a pretty foolish move unless he was all but guaranteed the job. No way to get that kind of assurance without an interview, which the Niners won't grant. It'd probably be tampering otherwise.
    User avatar
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4178
    Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am


  • Throwdown wrote:Couldn't Donatell just resign from the team and pursue the Saints DC position?


    That would make sense, if the Saints told him he was a shoo-in for the DC job. Otherwise he could get screwed having no job at all! Something tells me though that Goddell would raise a stink over something like this...not going through a "fair and equitable" hiring process if the Saints did that.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 370
    Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 am
    Location: Buckeystown, MD


  • Bad form Harbaugh. What else is new?
    World Champion
    Image
    Seattle Seahawks
    User avatar
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 977
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
    Location: Orlando, FL


  • What? No niner fans defending him in this case? Strange.

    Usually one tiny little comment about the niners and they come out of nowhere and attack the thread like locusts.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5636
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


  • twisted_steel2 wrote:What? No niner fans defending him in this case? Strange.

    Usually one tiny little comment about the niners and they come out of nowhere and attack the thread like locusts.


    Have they even been around? I figured they are still in morning.
    User avatar
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 9361
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:What? No niner fans defending him in this case? Strange.

    Usually one tiny little comment about the niners and they come out of nowhere and attack the thread like locusts.


    Have they even been around? I figured they are still in morning.

    They should be in afternoon right about now.
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7489
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


  • I know I'm a little late, but shouldn't the title of this thread read:

    "DB Coach blocks DB coach from DC interview"?

    :laugh:
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 14915
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:What? No niner fans defending him in this case? Strange.

    Usually one tiny little comment about the niners and they come out of nowhere and attack the thread like locusts.


    Have they even been around? I figured they are still in morning.



    Those that weren't killed in the Band Wagon crash have gone back to their Nursing and Secretarial jobs...
    Image
    User avatar
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1264
    Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Tonasket, WA to Temecula, CA


  • I was under the impression that this really isn't that uncommon, SF is more following the trend than anything. Pete Carroll said in his book that the same thing happened to him when he was coaching with the Vikings and it pissed him off, so he's always allowed his coaches to interview at other jobs and take the chance to advance their coaching career.
    User avatar
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 488
    Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am


  • Much ado about nothing, Donatell is being groomed for the coordinator job in SF once Fangio leaves so it only makes good sense and Donatell isnt complaining in the least because he knows it. Plus the Saints are only kicking tires, we all know who they are going to hire.
    Goldrush
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am


  • It is interesting that anyone is looking to bring Donatell back to the D-Coordinator position. Every season he was the D-Coordinator for Green Bay and then Atlanta, his defenses finished worse than they were the previous season.
    FIRE CABLE! 7 Home Games 12 False Starts By Linemen Lack Of Discipline
    Image
    User avatar
    BASF
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1580
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 pm


  • Goldrush wrote:Much ado about nothing, Donatell is being groomed for the coordinator job in SF once Fangio leaves so it only makes good sense and Donatell isnt complaining in the least because he knows it. Plus the Saints are only kicking tires, we all know who they are going to hire.


    Maybe he is genuinely okay with it and maybe he isn't, but honestly, what else could he possibly say in public? He would jeopardize his shot at the Niners DC job and all others by whining about the situation.
    User avatar
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4178
    Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am


  • DavidSeven wrote:
    Goldrush wrote:Much ado about nothing, Donatell is being groomed for the coordinator job in SF once Fangio leaves so it only makes good sense and Donatell isnt complaining in the least because he knows it. Plus the Saints are only kicking tires, we all know who they are going to hire.


    Maybe he is genuinely okay with it and maybe he isn't, but honestly, what else could he possibly say in public? He would jeopardize his shot at the Niners DC job and all others by whining about the situation.


    Exactly.
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2268
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


  • Douchebag harbaugh style. jim, jim jim jim jim, douchebag harbaugh style.
    User avatar
    Jake Hawks
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 457
    Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 am


  • Isn't there functionality for forums to auto-replace certain words with other words? I see the functionality often used for profanity censoring.

    I'd love to auto-replace any instance of "Harbaugh" with "Douchebaugh", except in cases in which "John" precedes the Harbaugh.
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2268
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


  • SouthSoundHawk wrote:Poor guy.


    Is anyone surprised that Jimmy doesn't really care about his staff/players?


    lol
    LawlessHawk wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:What? No niner fans defending him in this case? Strange.

    Usually one tiny little comment about the niners and they come out of nowhere and attack the thread like locusts.


    Have they even been around? I figured they are still in morning.



    Those that weren't killed in the Band Wagon crash have gone back to their Nursing and Secretarial jobs...


    lol this topic doesnt even remotely concern us niner fans.
    User avatar
    FriscosFinest
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 229
    Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 pm


  • CANHawk wrote:Harbs is so going to flame out big time. Fangio and Roman are going to get HC gigs at some point (if the 9'ers weren't in the SB, it probably would have happened this year) and Harbs will be exposed for the lack luster coach he is. No good talent is going to want to work under him because he's clearly a lunatic. The public embarassment of the .500 then losing seasons will drive him nuts and he'll go off the deep end, likely in public (i'm thinking at a press conference or an Applebee's).

    It's going to be glorious to see. GLORIOUS!

    God I hate Harbaugh. Not just sports hate. I think I REALLY hate him. Like "I want him to go bankrupt and end up living under an overpass" kind of hate. Screw that guy. Screw him right in his face hole. Screw him right in the face hole with a righteous pecker of justice!


    losing seasons? is it because the QB that reached the superbowl for us is 25? I dont even..
    User avatar
    FriscosFinest
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 229
    Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 pm


  • kidhawk wrote:I think it can seriously backfire on a coach. When you deny a person the right to seek to better themselves, they can easily turn that into resentment, which is something that does not bode well for job performance.

    Pete let Quinn go, and he was able to garner valuable experience, and is now coming back having more experience to draw from. IMO, a guy like Quinn will be more willing to go that extra mile for the team and the coach while the guy like Donatell, may, without even realize it, hold back a little bit.


    I agree. The organization thought very highly of Quinn but let him depart on good terms only to have him back later as our defensive coordinator. I can't wait to see what Quinn does to improve our defense, especially the line, and we have him back on staff due in part to the classy way we treat those who depart the organization.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

    He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    User avatar
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 5748
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 am
    Location: Back in Seattle


  • Your QB aint even that good, brah.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19359
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • For those of you that view this as a douche move, then the Franchise tag is considered to be worse concept than what Harbaugh did.
    Would you guys think it would still be a douche move if a player like Browner, holds out for more money?

    HawkFan72 wrote:I guess you could look at it like the coach just holding his position coaches to the same standard as the players. You signed a contract here, you stay here until it is up or until you are fired.

    When a player is wanted by another team, they are not allowed to jump ship...even if it is for a promotion to more playing time. Now when a 49er player whines that he wants out of his contract, Harbaugh can say "nope, you signed a deal. Just like the coaches."

    There are multiple ways to look at it. It's not just "Harbaugh is being mean".



    This is true.
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 pm


  • Throwdown wrote:Your QB aint even that good, brah.



    Are you serious?

    Stop being a homer.
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 pm


  • No homerism in it, I don't think he's that good.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19359
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • The Outfield wrote:Isn't there functionality for forums to auto-replace certain words with other words? I see the functionality often used for profanity censoring.

    I'd love to auto-replace any instance of "Harbaugh" with "Douchebaugh", except in cases in which "John" precedes the Harbaugh.


    I have been using Johnbaugh and Douchebaugh.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5958
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • Throwdown wrote:No homerism in it, I don't think he's that good.


    I think there is definitely uncertainty, given the epic offensive line he had this year.
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2268
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


  • Carmon1274 wrote:For those of you that view this as a douche move, then the Franchise tag is considered to be worse concept than what Harbaugh did.
    Would you guys think it would still be a douche move if a player like Browner, holds out for more money?

    HawkFan72 wrote:I guess you could look at it like the coach just holding his position coaches to the same standard as the players. You signed a contract here, you stay here until it is up or until you are fired.

    When a player is wanted by another team, they are not allowed to jump ship...even if it is for a promotion to more playing time. Now when a 49er player whines that he wants out of his contract, Harbaugh can say "nope, you signed a deal. Just like the coaches."

    There are multiple ways to look at it. It's not just "Harbaugh is being mean".



    This is true.


    There is a big difference between the two. In recieving the franchise tag you are well compensated. Second if its not douchebaggery than why is Harbaugh the only coach I've ever heard of to do it. Im sure there have been others and they are douches too. Lastly how is a player wanting a raise to reflect his on field value equal to purposely blocking someone else's personal growth?
    User avatar
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 9361
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


  • http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... erviewing/

    “Nothing is better than this. I’d give up the years of advancement to be a part of this. There is so much that goes along with it. This is the highest high. This is why you coach,” Donatell said, via CSNBayArea.com.

    Dude wants to stay anyway.
    TheGOAT#80
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 29
    Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:22 pm


  • TheGOAT#80 wrote:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/06/ed-donatell-says-its-fair-to-block-him-from-interviewing/

    “Nothing is better than this. I’d give up the years of advancement to be a part of this. There is so much that goes along with it. This is the highest high. This is why you coach,” Donatell said, via CSNBayArea.com.

    Dude wants to stay anyway.


    That quote was from the week before he was denied a chance to interview.

    As always, thank you for paying tribute to Steve Largent with your username.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11968
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • Throwdown wrote:Your QB aint even that good, brah.


    My QB is better than both his QB's and his coach put together. :th2thumbs: :stirthepot:

    :49ersmall:

    Oh well, we got the mullet on our side now. :lol:

    Image

    Look at how it flows so majestically. He's like Samson... :0190l:
    :les: Image :les:


    pehawk wrote:I have a boner, right now, as I type this.
    User avatar
    IronSaint
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 320
    Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 pm
    Location: New Orleans


  • Lol at the sheer number of hawks fans (a team I respect) in here utterly consumed with the 49ers, Kaepernick and harbaugh. It's actually quite flattering.
    Goldrush
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am


Next


It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:14 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online