Mock Draft I'm doing on another site

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Seems pretty unlikely that these guys fall like that, but that would be a helluva draft

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1ipkih2c said:
Pay attention, T-Snizzle.

Hasselbeck knows I jest.

Also, Radish's real name is Matt and AbsolutNET's real name is Les.

And JSeahawks' real name is Mark.

You son of a...

:lol:

kearly

Reaction score
Floyd was touted as a top ten pick by a mystery source, then shortly after Scott Pioli revealed his underclassman big board and showed that Floyd was #3 on it. We don't know who that mystery source was, but it's possible that both he and Pioli are one and the same. Pioli isn't running a front office anymore, and he was known as a somewhat unique drafter, so I wouldn't say that Floyd is set in stone as a top 10 pick just yet. Remember too that Pioli drafted a late 1st round graded 3-4 DE with the 3rd overall pick in 2009.

My opinion on Floyd hasn't changed. I don't see a lot of difference between Floyd as a 3-tech and guys like Kawann Short and Sly Williams. I do think that Floyd might be the best 3-4 DE in the draft though, so if Floyd's hype is real than I suspect that hype will be coming from 3-4 oriented teams.

kearly

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":12ee6r4x said:
First 5 picks are as follows:

1 (25) - DT Sharrif Floyd - Florida
2 (58) - WR Terrance Williams - Baylor
3 (89) - LEO Brandon Jenkins - Florida State
4 (122) - TE Gavin Escobar - San Diego State
5 (133) - OLB Zaviar Gooden - Mizzou

I doubt anything close to this happens, but if it did.. how would you like it?

#1: Disappointed (Richardson, Werner, and Moore are the only DL I'd be excited about drafting at #25, and that's very unlikely to happen).
#2: Hate it.
#3: Great pick.
#4: Great pick. I doubt he lasts that long.
#5: Great pick. I doubt he lasts that long.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Adding to it.. just selected Matt Scott, QB, Arizona with the 2nd fifth round pick.

two dog

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1iwzt4ah said:
Adding to it.. just selected Matt Scott, QB, Arizona with the 2nd fifth round pick.

Now man, that's a pick I love. Gonna need him because I traded Matt Flynn
and our first rounder to (insert team name here) to move up and draft
Sheldon Richardson.

Gooden, not so much, chaser and play over runner, Curry II.
I'd rather have Patton than your guy at WR.

Really like the 3rd round pick though as well as Escobar
anywhere around where you took him.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I actually really like the 2nd round pick of Williams. I dont think of all players this way, but with him, it's not so much what he can't do, but what he can do. IMO, he's one of the better sideline, deep receiver in this class. He's also shown he can make plays in the endzone and at 6'2 205, he has some good size with his deep speed.

You wouldn't want to work him over the middle, but place him on the outside in 3 or 4 man sets, I think he can provide huge plays down the field while opening up things in the middle for Rice, Tate, and Baldwin.