6. Rodgers
7. Drew Brees
8. Matt Ryan
9. RW
10. Kaepernick
11. Mathew Stafford

Subzero717

Reaction score
Call me biased but I have RW first. After the New England game there was never a game I felt we were out of. Okay that's unreasonable. After Brady and Rodgers I do have RW. Peytons post season record sucks. If you had to choose today and your down ten points in the fourth who do you want? I take RW all day and blam e the defense when we don't win.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
u take RW all day and then we only score how many points in the first half against the falcons?

benbu75

Reaction score
I think its hard to say with Wilson, right now. On the one hand, my heart says with a full pre-season and without the training wheels in the first half of he season, this guy would have been top 3. On the other hand, my mind says that without the competition and the training wheels, Matt Flynn would have been our quarterback in a mediocre 8-8 season and Wilson would be riding the pine. I really want another year to look at him and see what he does with a full rep load throughout the offseason and no training wheels through the season.

1. Brady

2. Rodgers

3. P. Manning

4. Drew Brees

5. J. Flacco

6. Matt Ryan

7. Big Ben

8. E. Manning

9. RW

10. Matt Shaub

11. Mathew Stafford

12. RG3

13. Kaepernick

14. Jay Cutler

15. Philip Rivers

16. Andrew Luck

17. Sam Bradford

18. Cam Newton

19. Carson Palmer

20. Ryan Fitzpatrick

21. Matt Flynn

22. Josh Freeman

23. Ryan Tannehill

24. Christian Ponder

25. Brandon Weeden

I took Vick off the list. His stats are pedestrian, and I think he is more of a liability to the Eagles than an asset. People look at Michael Vick with a bit of a nostalgic, empathic view of "what might have been" when the reality is that he was always an overrated quarterback with unearthly athletic ability. The problem is, age and injuries diminish athletic ability and all that is left is an overrated quarterback.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Rodgers, Brady, P. Manning and Brees are the elite four. You can argue about the ordering, but those are the guys that are head and shoulders at the top of the list at this point.

Ryan, E. Manning, Flacco, and Big Ben are the vets in the next tier. You can make the case that the rookie QBs fall somewhere in this grouping or, at worst, immediately after it.

captSE

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3ic8i2k6 said:
Honestly, the only guy I might put above Wilson on this lost is Rodgers. And that's because he has some mobility and some youth.
Even that is a close call.
Agree

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Don't get it why people love Rodgers that much. He had "ALMOST" the same WR Corps Jennings, James Jones, Donald Driver, Donald Lee, Jordy Nelson from 2008-Present. Rodgers was given a talent WR Corps and he only won 1 superbowl, and

Lost to Arizona.
Won Superbowl Opp: Steelers
Lost to NYG
Lost to SF

Bress once again no playoff wins @ the road.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Im honestly surprised that so many people still put Brady at the top.. hes still really, really good.. but the last couple years he hasnt seemed to have that "I can will the team to victory" ability anymore. I kept waiting for him to create the comeback to beat the Ravens..but he couldnt..but in 2009 or 2010 I think he could have.
Not hating on him, dont get me wrong. I just dont think hes king of the hill anymore. That said, Im not sure who is..

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":383bk3wd said:
Brady, Rodgers, Manning, Brees, Eli, Flacco etc. those guys are still the top of the heap. One year doesn't make Wilson one of the best in the league. I love the guy, but it's gonna' take some time to be one of the top 5 QB's in the league. Those guy have done it consistently fpr years.
But, I do think he will end up being by far the best QB in team history. In fact, I may sound like a homer, but I think he already is. Just not ready to crown him top 5 yet.

I thought Dave Krieg and Jim Zorn were the best in Seahawk history? Undisputed?

Vetamur

Reaction score
Jim Zorn is the most charismatic and exciting QB in Seahawk history.. RW may eventually beat him for exciting and maybe tie him for charismatic. Its something that just doesnt come across though..you had to see him play.

hawker84

Reaction score
i don't care about all this ranking crap, stats , QBR... i'll just go with the old eyeball test... Russell is the real deal and he's only going to get better.. you give him some real legit weapons, guy's who can catch the ball and make plays, like Garcon, Cruz, Julio, someone like that, there's no reason he can't do anything those top guy's you have listed are doing, including winning superbowls...

so you can sit and wait another year all you want to claim ok he's legit now, i don't need to ... if the seahawks are not successful next year, it will not be because of our QB play... Sorry went all homer, but my eyes don't lie.

canfan

Reaction score
If this is a list of QBs I would want to build a team around, Russell would be right at or very near the top based on his potential, football smarts, maturity, and work ethic. But if this is a list of QBs based on performance over time, I'm not sure any of the rookies make that list. We will know a whole bunch more about this whole gang of "Wunderkids" after they have been through their second season. Who takes a step forward? Who regresses and suffers a sophmore slump? Who is durable and who shows up as accident prone?

Too many questions and too small a sample size to slot them into their spots vs guys who have shown us over 5 to 10 years exactly who they are. :?:

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Sorry, any list that includes Kraep in the top 10 is automatically rendered null and void...

He was spotted a 6-2 record. He went 5-2-1 to finish the regular season... why don't we put Alex Smith above him? Yes he's got some athletic talent... beyond that he's a product of the team around him.

MrCarey

Reaction score
canfan":3t09v0bq said:
If this is a list of QBs I would want to build a team around, Russell would be right at or very near the top based on his potential, football smarts, maturity, and work ethic. But if this is a list of QBs based on performance over time, I'm not sure any of the rookies make that list. We will know a whole bunch more about this whole gang of "Wunderkids" after they have been through their second season. Who takes a step forward? Who regresses and suffers a sophmore slump? Who is durable and who shows up as accident prone?

Too many questions and too small a sample size to slot them into their spots vs guys who have shown us over 5 to 10 years exactly who they are. :?:

Exactly!