silly silly little girl

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
silly silly little girl
Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:27 am

Re: silly silly little girl
Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:33 am
  • That judge is awesome, and no, that is not a bit harsh. At least she'll likely not be as mouthy to judges in her future, and I'm guessing she'll see many.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 am
  • i was talking about the Adios... he should have just let that go, isn't that spanish for goodbye... what's she suppose to say ,
    thank you judge, may i have another? jeez hardass...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:47 am
  • I'm a total hard-ass when it comes to disrespectful clowns like that, yes. If I were a judge, I'd be pretty lenient on those that I felt were truly remorseful, but the ones that obviously aren't, I'd totally throw the book at them as much as possible every time.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:53 am
  • i agree,

but i personally have deep hearted hatred for judges, lawyers , the legal system as a whole. So i will refrain from my stating my true feelings.. but yes she's a dipsh*t and will no doubt learn things the hard way..

Maybe the judge feels it's his civil duty to educate the youth on the practice of respecting the Law... or maybe he's just an A hole...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:58 am
  • I'd totally try to teach people lessons if I were a judge. I do not mean that in the sense of rewriting laws from the bench, that is wrong; I'm just talking about using the power I wield to try and make people realize what the frig is up in my hizzle, and what happens if you annoy me. :)
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 am
  • hawker84 wrote:i agree,

but i personally have deep hearted hatred for judges, lawyers , the legal system as a whole. So i will refrain from my stating my true feelings.. but yes she's a dipsh*t and will no doubt learn things the hard way..

Maybe the judge feels it's his civil duty to educate the youth on the practice of respecting the Law... or maybe he's just an A hole...

Maybe all he sees in his courtroom are youth's who have no respect for the law or others, which is the reason they are there.

Funny how you don't seem to have that respect either.
    And this post is not directed at anyone personally.
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:21 am
  • you're right i don't.. for specific personal reasons... judge me all you want to , but ef our legal system.. to double her bond because she said adios is ridiculous. She's hispanic and last time i checked that meant goodbye.. didn't he say goodbye to her... i think he's being a power trippin dictator.. as far as flippin him the bird , i'd have thrown the book at her for that...

JMO
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 am
  • HAHA! Good for him, dumb kids these days need to learn RESPECT.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:27 am
  • It ain't what she said, as much as the way she said it. IMHO.
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:30 am
  • hawker84 wrote:you're right i don't.. for specific personal reasons... judge me all you want to , but ef our legal system.. to double her bond because she said adios is ridiculous. She's hispanic and last time i checked that meant goodbye.. didn't he say goodbye to her... i think he's being a power trippin dictator.. as far as flippin him the bird , i'd have thrown the book at her for that...

JMO

Maybe if she didn't treat the arraignment like a complete joke, he wouldn't have proved to her it wasn't.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 pm
  • maybe.. there's another follow up video to this one.. she was in the on XANAX posession charge.. she was charged with 27 counts of a prescription drug.. one count for every pill found on her.... she had no prior record...

could it be she simply didn't realize how much trouble she's in, or could it be that's she's young and foolish? or both..

i'm not condoning her behavior, especially flippin the judge off, but to double her fines for saying audios is over stretching your legal power in my opinion, he could have simply let it go, she already walked off... i thought she got what she deserved in the end, but IMO it should never have gotten to that point.

i think this was a simple case of judge probably had to deal with one knucklehead after the other and had had enough, and decided to make an example out of her...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 pm
  • I think Hawker84 has some issues with authority.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:00 pm
  • Respect is something that should be taught and emphasized. If not respect for the person at least respect for the situation. Good for the judge.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 pm
  • I'm young and foolish. I didn't know that flipping a judge off and spouting obscenities at him could be viewed as contempt of court. I mean, that's just normal stuff, isn't it? Why is this happening to me? *hair flip*
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:18 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:maybe.. there's another follow up video to this one.. she was in the on XANAX posession charge.. she was charged with 27 counts of a prescription drug.. one count for every pill found on her.... she had no prior record...

could it be she simply didn't realize how much trouble she's in, or could it be that's she's young and foolish? or both..

i'm not condoning her behavior, especially flippin the judge off, but to double her fines for saying audios is over stretching your legal power in my opinion, he could have simply let it go, she already walked off... i thought she got what she deserved in the end, but IMO it should never have gotten to that point.

i think this was a simple case of judge probably had to deal with one knucklehead after the other and had had enough, and decided to make an example out of her...

I can't remember, what law school did you go to?
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:27 pm
  • DTexHawk wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:maybe.. there's another follow up video to this one.. she was in the on XANAX posession charge.. she was charged with 27 counts of a prescription drug.. one count for every pill found on her.... she had no prior record...

I can't remember, what law school did you go to?

Probably the same one as the dude who sues internet posters for harassment or whatever. Linuxpro? Something like that.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:30 pm
  • if you're going to come after me with stupid attacks like this , at least explain what you're trying to say...

i think the judge overreacted to her saying goodbye back to him, and i'm all of a sudden a law expert... that's just a ridiculous statement.. what law school did you go to that say's it was perfectly reasonable for him to do that...

and to your comment roland, not really.. i just think the judge overreacted,..JMO.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:36 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:maybe.. there's another follow up video to this one.. she was in the on XANAX posession charge.. she was charged with 27 counts of a prescription drug.. one count for every pill found on her.... she had no prior record...

He doubled bond, not her fines. She has to come up with an extra $500 to get out of jail before trial/pleading guilty.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:44 pm
  • my mistake, that's what i meant..
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:53 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:if you're going to come after me with stupid attacks like this , at least explain what you're trying to say...

i think the judge overreacted to her saying goodbye back to him, and i'm all of a sudden a law expert... that's just a ridiculous statement.. what law school did you go to that say's it was perfectly reasonable for him to do that...

and to your comment roland, not really.. i just think the judge overreacted,..JMO.

Shouldn't have to explain, but that may be what is part of your issue with the judge and court system.

You said "but to double her fines for saying audios is over stretching your legal power in my opinion".

Never been to law school, but do understand that a judge has leeway on bonds and fines. He also is the ONE in control of his courtroom. If you treat him with zero respect and think the system is a joke, he will maximize your punishment. If you go in with respect and remorse, he will likely minimize your punishment.

Very simple concept.
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:12 pm
  • so you're saying i don't understand that concept, why would you think that.... i simply said he overreacted in doubling her bond, for the simple fact that he was being a smartass when he said buh bye, all she said was Adios (goodbye) back...

that could have been taken two ways, he took it as her being a smartass and doubled her bond... so it's ok for him to be a jerk and say buh bye sarcastically, but for her to reply the same word back warrants a raising of her bond...? little ticky tack to me, he could have just as easily ignored it and moved on...

again don't understand how me having an opinion, makes you think i think i'm a legal expert... or makes you think i don't understand how the Arraignment process works..
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:44 pm
  • as much as i hate cops/judges/authority even I know that her attitude was plain stupid. first of all if u had 27 bars on u then u should probably at the very least feign remorse and try to get off easy. she seemed to focused on acting like geting caught up didnt phase her and puting up a front with all that jewelry crap. she deserved everything she got...
    AnchoviesofTerror
    NET Starter

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:09 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:
    again don't understand how me having an opinion, makes you think i think i'm a legal expert...

It was a smart ass comment, made on the internet, where there is little repercussion. And your opinion stinks.

Had I spoken like that to any person in a superior position (judge, boss, police, teacher, higher ranking officer, etc...), then I certainly would be due punishment.
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:14 pm
  • OK
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:17 pm
  • Dude was never claiming to be a legal expert, DTex... No need to be a DBag... I think the judge's comments were spot-on, though.

Adios, amigos.
    Seaman
    NET Rookie

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 am
  • Seaman wrote:Dude was never claiming to be a legal expert, DTex... No need to be a DBag... I think the judge's comments were spot-on, though.

Adios, amigos.

Learn to read.

I was making a smart-a** comment to him, suggesting that maybe he should know what he is talking about before opining that a judge is acting outside of his authority.
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:14 am
  • how do i not know what i'm talking about.. i never said he wasn't in his right or acting outside his authority.. maybe you should read the post a little more carefully before you come with your smarta** comments...

i'm aware he was in his rights, i just don't agree with his initial reaction to adios.. my opinion.. if you got a problem with that, oh well, that's your opinion.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:26 pm
  • The judge didn't double her bond because she said "Adios", he did it because she kept laughing, and he told her it wasn't funny. The "Adios" was the icing on the cake.

And there's more to the story. A couple of days later, she personally, and tearfully, apologized to the judge. She admitted to being on Xanax at the time. The judge told her not to cry, that he wasn't a monster, and revoked the 30-day sentence.
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:32 pm
  • I'm usually on the accused's side, but not in this case.

MAN OH MAN did I want to exploit that woman though. Got my predator instincts up. So wanted to turn her out....she was kind of hot.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:34 pm
  • wrong,... if you watch the video again, he gave her a 5000 dollar bond, she stands there, he looks up and says buh bye saracastically telling her she can leave now... she then turns to leave and says adios.. he calls her back and doubles the bond... she gets this suprised look on her face, turns to walk away again, flips him the bird and says F you.. she's out of the picture again, he calls her back, and then asks her did you just tell me F you, and preceeds to give her 30 days in jail... flipping the bird and saying that to him was the last straw..

the last part i do not disagree with, she deserved that .. and yes i saw that, it was ten days after not a couple days.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:03 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:how do i not know what i'm talking about.. i never said he wasn't in his right or acting outside his authority.. maybe you should read the post a little more carefully before you come with your smarta** comments...

i'm aware he was in his rights, i just don't agree with his initial reaction to adios.. my opinion.. if you got a problem with that, oh well, that's your opinion.

Your post and what I was commenting on:

"but to double her fines for saying audios is over stretching your legal power in my opinion".

Since you made it your opinion, I was pointing out that without a law degree, you might not be the expert on what legal powers a judge may or may not have, and therefore your opinion stinks.

Carry on!
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:16 pm
  • well you can read whatever into what i said to make it sound however you want it to if you try hard enough.. some people pick the funniest things to argue over...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:47 pm
  • If that lady is of age, I'd totally hit it.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:If that lady is of age, I'd totally hit it.

Thats what I was thinking. I could care less about the rest.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:wrong,... if you watch the video again, he gave her a 5000 dollar bond, she stands there, he looks up and says buh bye saracastically telling her she can leave now... she then turns to leave and says adios.. he calls her back and doubles the bond... she gets this suprised look on her face, turns to walk away again, flips him the bird and says F you.. she's out of the picture again, he calls her back, and then asks her did you just tell me F you, and preceeds to give her 30 days in jail... flipping the bird and saying that to him was the last straw..

the last part i do not disagree with, she deserved that .. and yes i saw that, it was ten days after not a couple days.

Did you not watch the entire video, where she kept laughing? Why do you think he said "buh bye!" like that to her in the first place?

It was a build-up of things. From her not taking it seriously, to the final straw of "adios".

Sorry, the dumb hooker got what she deserved.
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 pm
  • Ditzy rich girl indeed.

But she's gone too far. 'Cause she knows it don't matter, anyway.

She can rely on her old man's money, but it won't get her too far.
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:04 am
  • apparently you didn't watch the video.. it went on for at least another minute after she said adios and before the "final straw" you keep talking about.

hooker? she was a young girl in court on her first offense, how do you get hooker from that...? never said she conducted herself in a well behaved manner in court. all i've said was the judge could have let the adios go and moved on... she acted like every other teen , who doesn't seem to take anything serious...

other than the hooker part, i agree with your post, in the end she got what she deserved.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information