Post awesome Seahawks videos/photos

96Kai

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1hmyruhk said:
Just ran across this one on the Tube. Awesome.

[youtube]-MxI9Ga2RP8[/youtube]

Go Hawks!!

Woooh, thanks for posting my video! :D Great move, great move! xD

Please could some of you give me some more feedback, because I want to get better, so I can use tip, critic or compliment. ;)

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
Very cool video 96Kai. Liked the opening to montage of short clips to set the stage. Good choice of music - not really my cup of tea, but it wasn't distracting and seemed to work well the clips being shown. I really liked how you selectively worked in the actual audio clips from the broadcasters - nice touch. And I liked how you selectively used special effects, like showing the Lynch run forward and then in reverse. But you didn't go crazy with the effects, like some of these videos do. All in all, this was one of the best ones I have seen. Two thumbs up! :D

Thank you for pulling it together!

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
96Kai":1n9al9aj said:
Zebulon Dak":1n9al9aj said:
Just ran across this one on the Tube. Awesome.

[youtube]-MxI9Ga2RP8[/youtube]

Go Hawks!!

Woooh, thanks for posting my video! :D Great move, great move! xD

Please could some of you give me some more feedback, because I want to get better, so I can use tip, critic or compliment. ;)

Well thanks for making it!! Plus all the stuff HawkFanNC said. :thirishdrinkers:

dunceface

Reaction score
DUDE! Thats the best Hawks highlight video I've seen! Kudos my brotha!

Riley12

Reaction score
I just have to say that around this time of year, with the first weekend without football for 6 months looming, I start to
question why I follow this team to an insane degree, why I buy stuff with their logo on it, why I stop by this site
EVERY time I open my browser, and why I spend the time and energy, in this short life, caring about a game like this.
I start thinking, like that thread a while back, is it 'just a game'?

The reason, year after year, is that all of the pictures and clips collected in this thread and the games they chronicle give me that spark, that enthusiasm, and that feeling that life is amazing and wonderful and worth savoring. It might be what others obtain from their religion, family, jobs or other aspects of life, but for me it comes from the Seahawks.

Odd? Sad? Not among the people that hang out here, for sure. It's just what 'floats my boat'. So thanks to everyone who contributed
a video or picture!

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Riley12":31qw1kye said:
I just have to say that around this time of year, with the first weekend without football for 6 months looming, I start to
question why I follow this team to an insane degree, why I buy stuff with their logo on it, why I stop by this site
EVERY time I open my browser, and why I spend the time and energy, in this short life, caring about a game like this.

The reason, year after year, is that all of the pictures and clips collected in this thread and the games they chronicle give me that spark, that enthusiasm, and that feeling that life is amazing and wonderful and worth savoring. It might be what others obtain from their religion, family, jobs or other aspects of life, but for me it comes from the Seahawks.

Odd? Sad? Not among the people that hang out here, for sure. It's just what 'floats my boat'. So thanks to everyone who contributed
a video or picture!

Amen brother!!

96Kai

Reaction score
HawkFanNC":lqla2k22 said:
Very cool video 96Kai. Liked the opening to montage of short clips to set the stage. Good choice of music - not really my cup of tea, but it wasn't distracting and seemed to work well the clips being shown. I really liked how you selectively worked in the actual audio clips from the broadcasters - nice touch. And I liked how you selectively used special effects, like showing the Lynch run forward and then in reverse. But you didn't go crazy with the effects, like some of these videos do. All in all, this was one of the best ones I have seen. Two thumbs up! :D

Thanks for the very detailed feedback! :) I'm happy that you like it. But why do you don't like the song? It's legendary! :lol:

Zebulon Dak":lqla2k22 said:
Well thanks for making it!! Plus all the stuff HawkFanNC said. :thirishdrinkers:

No problem. xD Thanks to you this video has over 350 views more than normal - so thanks a lot again!

dunceface":lqla2k22 said:
DUDE! Thats the best Hawks highlight video I've seen! Kudos my brotha!

Thanks man! :) Your feedback makes me really happy!

Riley12":lqla2k22 said:

a video or picture!

True words! The next months will be a very hard time. Football means so me much for me. Hope you liked my video. ;)