If/when we get rid of Flynn, would you want Hasselbeck back?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
volsunghawk":ct9xcblj said:
If Hass hadn't played for the Seahawks before and attained the status he did with this team, there is not a SINGLE ONE of you who would be suggesting we bring him in. Think about that. Think about what that means for the value he would represent to the team.

Well, there is the occasional weird one.

"Bring in Kerry Collins? Can't hurt."

"Bring in Mark Brunell? Can't hurt."

"Bring in Marc Bulger? Can't hurt."

volsunghawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":141tokml said:
volsunghawk":141tokml said:
If Hass hadn't played for the Seahawks before and attained the status he did with this team, there is not a SINGLE ONE of you who would be suggesting we bring him in. Think about that. Think about what that means for the value he would represent to the team.

Yeah, I forgot about those folks.

Hey, guys, I hear that Daunte Culpepper is available. He's younger than Hass, has a similar injury history, has a better career completion rate, has a better career passer rating and a higher TD percentage, and has thrown for more yards per game over his career than Hass has. Anybody want HIM?

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1wg61fi4 said:
MontanaHawk05":1wg61fi4 said:
volsunghawk":1wg61fi4 said:

Yeah, I forgot about those folks.

Hey, guys, I hear that Daunte Culpepper is available. He's younger than Hass, has a similar injury history, has a better career completion rate, has a better career passer rating and a higher TD percentage, and has thrown for more yards per game over his career than Hass has. Anybody want HIM?

Can't hurt to kick the tires!

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I interviewed Daunte Culpepper the week of the Super Bowl and he sounded like he was in great shape. His voice could definitely run a 4.53.

Sac

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":252syqfp said:
SacHawk2.0":252syqfp said:
AbsolutNET":252syqfp said:
Hass never played for this coaching regime, so his connection to the organization right now is the same as any other aging veteran QB. I love the guy but the only reason we could bring him back is for sentimental reasons to the fans.

You must not remember the Beast Quake game where Hass threw for 4 TDs

You mean when we had a different offensive coordinator, QB coach, and offensive system? Yeah I remember that.

At least you used a large sample size over the past few years to form your argument.

Yeah but to be fair you said "this regime". The head coach is implied when you talk about coaching regimes.