Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Post subject: Jersey Question
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:56 am 
NET Practice Squad

Hey guys I know there has been a million and one threads on the new jerseys and what not but I was hoping to get your opinion on a site I found.All I did was a google search of seahawk elite nike jerseys.I found a site offering them for $145 which is incredible.Here is the site

http://www.championsfashion.com/russell ... QgodnE0AEw

If anyone could take a look and let me know if it looks legit I would greatly appreciate that.Also my last question is this: How can I get the right size if I don't have a nearby store that offers these jerseys? I live in Montana and so finding anything is hard.I am 5'8 180 lbs is that enough to make a rough judgement call on size?

Post subject: Re: Jersey Question
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:32 am 
NET Veteran

I can't see the site but I almost guarantee you that at that price they are knockoffs. Nearly every site we've seen before with similar deals has been.

I highly recommend you find a way to try one on before buying, as I found they run significantly smaller than previous jerseys. That said if a website has a good return policy you can always just give it a go and return if needed.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:12 am 
NET Practice Squad

Whats the difference between on field nikes and what is offered??

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:36 am 
NET Ring Of Honor

One way you can tell is to go through the checkout procedure. If the shipping is $25, its most likely made in China.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:25 am 
NET Starter

The numbers and name looks photoshopped

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:44 pm 
NET Veteran

cubbyhawkfan wrote:
Hey guys I know there has been a million and one threads on the new jerseys and what not but I was hoping to get your opinion on a site I found.All I did was a google search of seahawk elite nike jerseys.I found a site offering them for $145 which is incredible.Here is the site

http://www.championsfashion.com/russell ... QgodnE0AEw

If anyone could take a look and let me know if it looks legit I would greatly appreciate that.Also my last question is this: How can I get the right size if I don't have a nearby store that offers these jerseys? I live in Montana and so finding anything is hard.I am 5'8 180 lbs is that enough to make a rough judgement call on size?

Fake. If you ever want to know if fake or not, click on "contact us" on the site. All fake sites never have a phone number to contact. Only an email.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:16 pm 
NET Rookie

Good lord. That site reads like it was written by an illiterate 5 year old.

"c. Upon receipt of your order, please examine it carefully. If u find our products are in a bad quality or mistaken version within 3days, pls take photos of them and send them to me. Then we will resend the good items for free or refund money to u. We will take full responsibility if our goods have any quality problems.

. . .

e. If ur order is out of stock, we will send e-mail to u to ask u to change for aother item or just refund all ur payment (including ur freight) to u within 24 hours."

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:43 am 
NET Veteran

HawkFanNC wrote:
Good lord. That site reads like it was written by an illiterate 5 year old.

"c. Upon receipt of your order, please examine it carefully. If u find our products are in a bad quality or mistaken version within 3days, pls take photos of them and send them to me. Then we will resend the good items for free or refund money to u. We will take full responsibility if our goods have any quality problems.

. . .

e. If ur order is out of stock, we will send e-mail to u to ask u to change for aother item or just refund all ur payment (including ur freight) to u within 24 hours."

LOL

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:57 am 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Largent80 wrote:
One way you can tell is to go through the checkout procedure. If the shipping is $25, its most likely made in China.

I heard of some people buying awesome throwbacks from Korea.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]