Richard Seymour?

sainthawk29

Reaction score
I think he is a logical canidate to in free agency.

He will probably come cheap as he is on the last legs of his career. Maybe not a everydown player but could offer a pass rush from the DT spot.

I more i think about the more it makes sense.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It might be kind of fun. Rotate the guy in to cause some trouble with a chance to win the SB if he plays well. Not for any crazy money though.

getnasty

Reaction score
Seymour with a incentive heavy contract sounds great to me. Don't get me wrong i still would want to bring in Melton, Bryant, Etc. but i think Seymour still has something left in the tank.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'd look into it. The dude is still a great pass rusher for his position. He could be a pass rush upgrade to Red at the 5-tech, and he could rotate as a 3 tech.

Seymour--even at 32/33--would be the best pass rushing DT this team has had since Rocky Bernard.

Potentially a great band-aid for a team that's got a shot right now.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
I am curious to see if the Saints will cut Will Smith. He's a 5 technique candidate who would possibly be better than Bryant.

pehawk

Reaction score
Never trust a players "decline" while w/Raiders. For whatever reason players look too old there. Moss and Woodson were others that looked done while in Oakland.

I love Seymours passion for the game and his position. He'd fit right in.