Bobby Wagner on NFLN

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
A quick heads-up for those interested, I just caught a quick blerb on NFL AM on my way out the door this morning that Bobby Wagner will be on NFLN 7pm Eastern/4pm Pacific. I won't be home yet and didn't have time to set the DVR.

seabowl

Reaction score
Never understood why players give other teams locker room material. He said something like we should be able to overtake the Niners next year. Someone please give him the players book of etiquette on how to answer loaded questions.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
seabowl":1zuv6ukt said:
Never understood why players give other teams locker room material. He said something like we should be able to overtake the Niners next year. Someone please give him the players book of etiquette on how to answer loaded questions.

So you'd rather him say "I don't think we should be able to win the division"? :roll:

I've never understood why people give credence to the "locker room material" thing in the NFL. It's not like they need more motivation.

khc17

Reaction score
seabowl":4zttsu6m said:

uh oh, now the 49ers will want to beat us next year

DavidSeven

Reaction score
There really isn't anything else that could be said at this point to make this rivalry more heated than it is. I mean, come on, Harbaugh's wife is already on tape saying she hates the Seahawks. When the hate has spread to significant others, you've basically reached the saturation point.

TJH

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":68pbdyb3 said:
seabowl":68pbdyb3 said:

So you'd rather him say "I don't think we should be able to win the division"? :roll:

You act like those are the only two options.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dang, way to go Wagner, having confidence in your team. You just made everyone want to beat the Hawks. :sarcasm_off:

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
TJH":32vqjj5q said:
FlyingGreg":32vqjj5q said:
seabowl":32vqjj5q said:

You act like those are the only two options.

Wagner clearly does not appear to be a blowhard. Belief in one's self and teamates can hardly be construed as talking ****.

If the Whiners (or their significant others) don't like it, tough noogies...

pehawk

Reaction score
I have mutual friends with Wagner. After the Atlanta loss he sat alone, silent, in solitude for a number of hours. Even carrying over to the next few days. Dude cares more than any of the Hawks teams from the 90's, combined.

He can say whatever he wants.

TJH

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":236syldg said:
TJH":236syldg said:
Wagner clearly does not appear to be a blowhard. Belief in one's self and teamates can hardly be construed as talking ****.

If the Whiners (or their significant others) don't like it, tough noogies...

Not what I'm saying, just pointing out that was a stupid post to suggest there was only a single alternative. People create these false dichotomies a lot on this forum. not really sure why.

redhawk253

Reaction score
thats completely silly trying to say that a player saying they are going to do what they are expected to do next season should be construed as bulletin board material.. assenine even... i could see if he had said something like the niners suck i own them i am going to absolutely destroy them.. frank gore runs like a hobbit being chased by a troll... kaepernick looks like squidworth from spongebob n will soon be back to flippin crabby patties.. that stuff could be used as "bulletin board material" but everyone says "yeah were gona overtake the team that one the division the year before and win it next year" just like the niners are gona be saying "yeah we can hold the seahawks off next year were going back to the superbowl after we win the division" silly.

CPHawk

Reaction score
khc17":3c4hr5h1 said:
seabowl":3c4hr5h1 said:

I know, it's not like the beatdown we gave them didn't motivate them. Bobby should have said "I'm going to personally be the Kapp stopper for the next 10 years, I own him."

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't think that a player could say anything to fuel the Hawks/Niners rivalry. They get up to play the Niners and give them the business.

Wagner is nothing short of a stud, he is young, smart and very gifted physically. Watching him play on TV doesn't do it justice. I made a point of watching him specifically during the GB and SF games. He is taking on dudes constantly and appears to be very strong with wheels. Most impressive.

Again.. This team is as legit as one can get and they are just kids. Wagner is going to be a very big name by the end of the season next year.

OP
OP
LawlessHawk

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Just caught the replay. Another good, young... really young well spoken, respectful and nicely dressed kid in the national spotlight representing our Hawks.

Getting me excited to see who the next gems are that Schneider pulls out of the draft this year...

zayden185

Reaction score
khc17":1u2i7vmp said:
seabowl":1u2i7vmp said:

Shhhh! Maybe they won't notice!

Decimation

Reaction score
Great interview. He's a man of small words and conducted that interview very well. I see a great future with him leading the defense.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
khc17":1k97txmi said:
seabowl":1k97txmi said:
Brilliant 2nd post! (or 1st. whatever.)

And welcome to the .NET community.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
He said all the right things as far as I'm concerned. Very focused and exuded confidence. Exactly how Baldwin was right before we laid that ass whooping on the 9ers.

"put our hands in the air like Harbaugh's squealing can't hold us" :mrgreen: :0190l:

aawolf

Reaction score
I heard it on NFL radio, and I love Bobby, but he needs to work on his "you knows" that he says in between every sentance.