Jim Harbaugh Style

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1zd2a91y said:
Sports Hernia":1zd2a91y said:
NinerLifer":1zd2a91y said:
Harbaugh can act any way he wants...winning is winning!
Until his act wears thin with the team and they start losing!

True, but in his two years on the team he has taken them to the NFCCG consecutively, and a SB appearance.

He can act any way he wants! ;)

ya cuz we all know that a team that goes to two consecutive conference championship games can NEVER implode cough jets cough...

NinerLifer

Reaction score
I hope that the confidence you have for your team's chances next year doesn't rely on a 49er implosion.

hawker84

Reaction score
I personally won't get into next seasons rivalry till were done with FA and the Draft, where we have a better idea of what type of team we'll be fielding next season.. but there is no indication that either of our teams will be any less dangRuss next season.. i think we'll both be more... i don't see the niners imploding any time soon... i do see them loosing to us in two hard fought battles however.

see what i did there.. :mrgreen:

NinerLifer

Reaction score
hawker84":2a00z3oo said:
I personally won't get into next seasons rivalry till were done with FA and the Draft, where we have a better idea of what type of team we'll be fielding next season.. but there is no indication that either of our teams will be any less dangRuss next season.. i think we'll both be more... i don't see the niners imploding any time soon... i do see them loosing to us in two hard fought battles however.

see what i did there.. :mrgreen:

I did notice what you did there, nicely done. I agree that after the draft and FA that both our teams will be greatly improved than even they were last year. It is nice to see that not everybody on here let's a single games performance blind them.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3rwuc7e8 said:
It is nice to see that not everybody on here let's a single games performance blind them.

Most of the people you're referring to aren't blinded by our dominating win over you at Seattle, they're just enjoying throwing it in the faces of 49ers fans because of how many d-bag 49ers fans we've had to deal with this year. There's a distinct difference.

Also, I don't see a 49ers implosion; but I do potentially see 1-2 less wins. I said potentially, I'm not saying I think for sure it's going to happen. The Rams are obviously on the rise, we went 1-1 against them and you went 0-1-1 against them. That defense is no friggin' joke. Their D-line is terrifying. If Arizona manages to get a QB, they'll have a decent record. Nobody wants to face our division now.

rlkats

Reaction score
Roland those arguments are on point I see the seahawks rams and niners competing for the division next year and in my opinion its anybodys game. The cards have one huge question but if they find the right key they also could be deadly. its great to finally be able to say that about the NFCW.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":17a7zy2m said:
NinerLifer":17a7zy2m said:
It is nice to see that not everybody on here let's a single games performance blind them.

Most of the people you're referring to aren't blinded by our dominating win over you at Seattle, they're just enjoying throwing it in the faces of 49ers fans because of how many d-bag 49ers fans we've had to deal with this year. There's a distinct difference.

Also, I don't see a 49ers implosion; but I do potentially see 1-2 less wins. I said potentially, I'm not saying I think for sure it's going to happen. The Rams are obviously on the rise, we went 1-1 against them and you went 0-1-1 against them. That defense is no friggin' joke. Their D-line is terrifying. If Arizona manages to get a QB, they'll have a decent record. Nobody wants to face our division now.

Agreed. It is no longer a benefit to be in the NFCW LOL. We both share the same opinion in regards to the other's team having 1-2 less wins than they did last year. What makes me not so mad about our record vs the Rams is that we would have won both games if Akers didn't agrivate his pelvis injury when he tied the league record week 1 with that 63 yarder. Akers makes his kicks in both games we win them both. And our kicker situation will be corrected before next season, either by Akers getting back to his regular "Sure thing" self or by replacing him possibly with a late round draft pick.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":17rt5kjl said:
we would have won both games if

Yeah well the hawks had a few "shoulda, coulda, woulda's" themselves that would have had them at 14-2 and changing the whole face of the NFC playoff picture...........................

NinerLifer

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":3nvviaap said:
NinerLifer":3nvviaap said:
we would have won both games if

Yeah well the hawks had a few "shoulda, coulda, woulda's" themselves that would have had them at 14-2 and changing the whole face of the NFC playoff picture...........................

Pretty sure that you guys did change the NFC playoff picture this year.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NinerLifer":33fe8t7y said:
Pretty sure that you guys did change the NFC playoff picture this year.

Would have changed it a lot more if only the Rams had not had that stupid penalty at the end of overtime with you guys to have a tie, lol. Home field, 49ers @ Seahawks NFC Championship game, Seahawks likely in the Super Bowl. :( Oh, well...

Throwdown

Reaction score
We wouldn't of gotten into a 3 score deficit early either, perhaps it would've been the Ravens down that much early.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Throwdown":20dg1ag5 said:
We wouldn't of gotten into a 3 score deficit early either, perhaps it would've been the Ravens down that much early.

Just like you guys didn't find yourselves down by 3 scores at the half of your divisional matchup against the Falcons right?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Yeah and the best QB in the league got us back, just a shame the defense couldn't stop Gonzalez.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Throwdown":2m8yl4ts said:
Yeah and the best QB in the league got us back, just a shame the defense couldn't stop Gonzalez.

If you guys found yourselves down by 3 scores early against the Falcons, who we beat the following week, what makes you so confident that you wouldn't have found yourselves down by 3 scores or even more against the Ravens?

Throwdown

Reaction score
First Name: Russell

Last Name: Wilson

Seriously though, we're just better than you guys and that's all the reason I need, play boy.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Throwdown":1gseal8d said:
First Name: Russell

Last Name: Wilson

Seriously though, we're just better than you guys and that's all the reason I need, play boy.

Yes your boy has a first and last name, and I am not denying he has talent. But the most talented? I'll hold my opinion on that as I am in your board and not mine. ;)

Better than us? Kaepernick did what your boy couldn't...beat the Falcons in their house. And also crushed the Packers the week before that. But I am aware that I am on a Seahawks MB and will not get too much in the way of your homerism.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2l96etpq said:
Yes your boy has a first and last name, and I am not denying he has talent. But the most talented? I'll hold my opinion on that as I am in your board and not mine. ;)

Better than us? Kaepernick did what your boy couldn't...beat the Falcons in their house. And also crushed the Packers the week before that. But I am aware that I am on a Seahawks MB and will not get too much in the way of your homerism.

I take it you're not aware of the Deion Sanders "First name Russell, last name Wilson" thing? In any case, give me a freaking break. Kaepernick didn't do anything special in that game. Your team won that one, not your quarterback. He had 1 TD and 233 yards passing. Russell Wilson had 385 yards passing, 2 TDs, and a rushing TD. The LAST thing you guys did was win because of Kaepernick's performance.

Congrats on beating them; you did it, we didn't. However, WE didn't beat them for the same reason we lost about 3 other games this year; our offensive coordinator was a conservative pansy in the first half of the game. If Darrell Bevell doesn't grow a pair and be aggressive and call plays to Wilson's strengths from the start of each game next year for us, I'll be livid; because it likely cost us a Super Bowl appearance. (Sorry, you're not going to convince me the Seahawks would not have had a good chance at beating you in San Francisco.) I get the feeling you empathize with this, because the 49ers had pretty mediocre play-calling in the first half of the Super Bowl.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":141t1ff9 said:
NinerLifer":141t1ff9 said:

I take it you're not aware of the Deion Sanders "First name Russell, last name Wilson" thing? In any case, give me a freaking break. Kaepernick didn't do anything special in that game. Your team won that one, not your quarterback. He had 1 TD and 233 yards passing. Russell Wilson had 385 yards passing, 2 TDs, and a rushing TD. The LAST thing you guys did was win because of Kaepernick's performance.

Congrats on beating them; you did it, we didn't. However, WE didn't beat them for the same reason we lost about 3 other games this year; our offensive coordinator was a conservative pansy in the first half of the game. If Darrell Bevell doesn't grow a pair and be aggressive and call plays to Wilson's strengths from the start of each game next year for us, I'll be livid; because it likely cost us a Super Bowl appearance. (Sorry, you're not going to convince me the Seahawks would not have had a good chance at beating you in San Francisco.) I get the feeling you empathize with this, because the 49ers had pretty mediocre play-calling in the first half of the Super Bowl.

Yes I know exactly what you're talking about as far as the play calling. It is frustrating to watch your team have fireworks one game to just follow it with a mediocre scheme. And I think it is safe to say that the passing yard argument is a bit overrated as teams who are made one dimensional by mid game have QB's with big stats despite coming up short in a losing effort.

I do remember Deion Sanders saying that phrase multiple times last season. But what does that have to do with it?

And yes any team has a chance to win any game. The reason why us Niner fans didn't want to face u in the NFCCG is not because we didn't think we could beat you, it was because we know that your defense plays chippy and didn't want to risk having one of our playmakers injured during that hypothetical game and not available for the SB after we beat you. And we also knew that you guys would have bruised up the Falcons enough to make it easier for us. Thanks for that by the way ;). So now you all know the real reason why we didn't want to see you beat the Falcons.

Latest posts