Richard Sherman NFL AM

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score

Axx

Reaction score
SNDavidson":2lererng said:
I smoke a lot of crack and I'm here to say that Sherman definately smokes rocks.

i dont think its a coincidence that he is a wearing a "Snow White" colored suit.
In fact Last time he was on AM he was wearing that same crack colored suit.

muxpux

Reaction score
link not working for me. :(

edit: nevermind, just had to go to the .com mainpage and find it the old fashioned way

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
I really dig these Sherman interviews. He is one of my favorite players and has always been a guy that I thought I would hate if he were on another team. But the more I see these interviews the more I think I'd like him even he were on another team.

Just not as much.

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
JKent82":2340xzvy said:
What a great interview. Complementary at times (Julio, Calvin), honesty (Rodgers vs Brady), a little bravado talking about HOF, talks about complexities of the game, shows some restraint talking about Harbaugh/49ers.

Those are the interviews he needs. Trash talk a ton on the field, a little off it, and ooze honesty, modesty, and the right amount bravado in interviews.

To the OP, what? That's probably the best interview I've seen of him.

I concur wholeheartedly with this assessment. Sounds like Sherm is going to have that 5th round chip on his shoulder for the rest of career, which just might propel him in to the HOF someday.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I really like sherman but wish he would just shut the fridge door already. Let your play do the talking. Earl and Marshawn. Learn from them.

hawker84

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":2nlvyclv said:
I hate to say it, but it sounds like he is on adderall. I have been taking adderall for years and know what its like. His answers are choppy and all over the place. I hope he can keep that shit under control if he is taking it or at least get a doctors prescription.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...-Sherman/ca40aa68-a729-43a9-876d-eab650129c08

OP needs to get off the Island a little more often.. damn doomsday preppers. if that interview indicated he's on adderall.. them i'm on adderall too.. because my speaking gets choppy like that at times whenever i have to speak pubicly