Kam and Sherman beefing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
oh boy.......the offseason.........I'm sure its nothing in the grand scheme of things.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
bellingerga":3ajl5y82 said:
This is the worst thread ever. You're all bad, You should feel bad.
Lol. I feel bad now for not feeling bad

pehawk

Reaction score
Now Absolut and Jseahawks are beefing via twitter! WTH?!!??

@Rockhawksbitch (asolut's handle) Please can I come home, it didn't mean anything. It was just ATM, and the guy was old.

@Philknightszipper (Jseahawks) It still hurt...you can stay with him in Spokane.

I'm assuming Les is involved?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Honestly who here hasn't had beef with their friend? And you're lying if you haven't.

djb28

Reaction score
How did this topic go from Sherman and Kam needing to hug it out to the rest of you? lol

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
djb28":1y5e9i7p said:
How did this topic go from Sherman and Kam needing to hug it out to the rest of you? lol
Lol I have no idea...I blame it on SharkHawk

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Maybe SharkHawk should step away from the message board for a while.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
SharkHawk":flk8ikzz said:
Good thing Sherman never blew a coverage this year. EVER. He's perfect. And now being a great teammate to boot.

Gee time to break up the secondary...

SharkHawk

Reaction score
HawksFTW":jd3mxznh said:

Alrighty. Feel free to ban me. You are a mod correct? As a mod, then you have every right to make me step away from the board for a while. Just email me and let me know that I've been banned. If you're going to do it, I'd prefer it was permanent so I didn't have to go sit in the timeout corner for a while. I don't think I'm above it, but I do think I've offered as much as I can and have hopefully earned the equity that I could stop getting messages calling me out. I'm frankly just tired of them. Most of have been through PM, but this one was public and that's a bit too much for me. Everybody has access to PM, and if you want to tell me I'm gone, then have the class to do it through email or a private message rather than telling me I'm being banned in a post. That's pretty disrespectful behavior from a moderator of a site.

Thanks, have a nice day. I've gone ahead and sent out a message to all of the rest of the mods accepting the banning I was given by "HawksFTW". Please notify me via email since I won't be able to log in to the site and read any messages of response or letting me know I've been banned. I'd rather not try to pop back in and get the "BANNED" message once again. It just isn't something that sounds very appealing to me right now, and frankly I'm sick of threats of being banned for doing nothing different than anybody else here (and in fact, spending a lot of my time attempting to keep conversations positive).

cdallan

Reaction score
I read this whole thread whilst taking a dump, and I still feel like I wasted my time.

RockHawk

Reaction score
SharkHawk":28qemk8z said:
HawksFTW":28qemk8z said:

Alrighty. Feel free to ban me. You are a mod correct? As a mod, then you have every right to make me step away from the board for a while. Just email me and let me know that I've been banned. If you're going to do it, I'd prefer it was permanent so I didn't have to go sit in the timeout corner for a while. I don't think I'm above it, but I do think I've offered as much as I can and have hopefully earned the equity that I could stop getting messages calling me out. I'm frankly just tired of them. Most of have been through PM, but this one was public and that's a bit too much for me. Everybody has access to PM, and if you want to tell me I'm gone, then have the class to do it through email or a private message rather than telling me I'm being banned in a post. That's pretty disrespectful behavior from a moderator of a site.

Thanks, have a nice day. I've gone ahead and sent out a message to all of the rest of the mods accepting the banning I was given by "HawksFTW". Please notify me via email since I won't be able to log in to the site and read any messages of response or letting me know I've been banned. I'd rather not try to pop back in and get the "BANNED" message once again. It just isn't something that sounds very appealing to me right now, and frankly I'm sick of threats of being banned for doing nothing different than anybody else here (and in fact, spending a lot of my time attempting to keep conversations positive).

He certainly isn't a mod, I have no idea where you came up with that. In any case, both of you take it to PM if needed. Keep your squabbles out of our forum. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts