Kam and Sherman beefing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
SharkHawk":phgote3m said:

Ooooookay...what the hell was that all about? I don't know what the hell you are even talking about, people taking shots at you, or why in the world you would believe me to be a mod (haha seriously?) Outside of the fake Nike jersey thread, I think this is my first post even directed at you. If there is some back story to this blow up, please fill me in, because I am at a loss as to how a sarcastic comment about you taking a little twitter beef too seriously turns into that response?

Sorry to have hurt your feelings Shark, I really didn't mean any harm, and certainly am not trying to get you banned nor do I have the power to ban you.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm really creeped out for some reason.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
pinksheets":2g8sa449 said:
Sometimes this board just gets all Twin Peaks surreal.
That's that show that copied The Killing right?

HawksFTW

Reaction score
volsunghawk":13fg3y9d said:
pinksheets":13fg3y9d said:
Sometimes this board just gets all Twin Peaks surreal.

There's a Twin Peaks cereal?!

Yeah but by the time you get to the end of the box, you figure out they forgot to put the prize in and now you aren't sure if you ever really wanted it in the first place.

pinksheets

Reaction score
But all the smart people know that it was never really about the prize to begin with. #beefinwitamod

And don't get me started on The Killing, Glove.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
pinksheets":3brp26f6 said:
But all the smart people know that it was never really about the prize to begin with. #beefinwitamod

Can we get you started on Lost? (If you've never started Lost and you're going to do so, just stop after season 5. Really, you'll be better off in the long run.)

Tech Worlds

Reaction score

pinksheets

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":10h80r9a said:
pinksheets":10h80r9a said:

Can we get you started on Lost? (If you've never started Lost and you're going to do so, just stop after season 5. Really, you'll be better off in the long run.)
DON'T GET ME STARTED ON WHY I LOVE LOST THROUGH AND THROUGH AND EVERYBODY IS WRONG

HawksFTW

Reaction score
pinksheets":2v78oqdx said:

I just watched it for the music and ambiance, and pretended to follow the plot lines beyond the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts