Roger Godell made $29.49 million in 2011

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1b6fz57r said:
I smelled something funny, so I clicked on this thread. I then realized that funny smell was the jealousy of bitter people who want to be millionaires.
That's pretty rich coming from the guy that is jealous of what the average American union worker makes!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3hq57m8g said:
That's pretty rich coming from the guy that is jealous of what the average American union worker makes!

Lol - I'm not sure what the average American union worker makes, but am I jealous of someone making 6 figures doing a job you can spend a month training any average high school graduate to do for $13/hr? Yes. I'd love to make triple what I do now for the same job. Who wouldn't? EVERYONE would take a 300% raise overnight for the same thing they're doing now. That doesn't mean I think it's right, or ethical, or sustainable. Do you want the guy making your burger at McDonald's to make $30/hr? Also, I had the opportunity to be a King County Metro bus driver, but I declined it. (A little over 8 years ago.) I was invited to the training program after an interview, but ended up taking my current job, instead.