Revis attacking Sherman on twitter

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I love me some Sherm. But, I'm not sure why he insists on building himself up over and over and over again. We get it man, you're damn good, that should be enough. I love that he backs it up, and most of the time I laugh my butt off over him. But, sometimes it would be nice to just see a guy play ball and let his play do the talking. Oh well, he backs it up, so not really that important.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I love how all the uneducated fans keep saying that SHerman's "had 1 good year and shouldn't be talking." The fact is Sherm's had 1.5 years of superb play. The moment he stepped onto the field as a starter he's been playing better than anyone could hope--- ( Still find it funny after that draft when we had 1 of the worst 2ndary's in the league there were comments on here that Sherm and Maxwell were just "depth guys".)

In 26 starts Sherm has 119 tackles (100- solo), 1-sack, 41- passes defended, 12- INT's, 4- Forced Fumbles, and 1 TD.
In terms of starts that's 4.58-tackles ( 3.85-solo) 1.58- PD, 0.46- INT's.

Revis- 79 games started 294 tackles (241-solo), 1-sack, 98- passes Defended, 19-INT's, 3-Forced Fumbles, and 3 TD's
In terms of starts that's 3.72- tackles (3.05-solo), 1.24-PD, 0.24- INT's.

http://www.nfl.com/player/darrellerevis/2495717/profile

http://www.nfl.com/player/richardsherma ... 07/profile

blue 22

Reaction score
I cant beleive this crap! hahahaha they are livecovering this twitter battle!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He can talk all he wants, as long as he backs it up. I guess sometimes it just gets a little old to see a guy pumping himself up 24/7. He's good enough that he doesn't need to. But oh well, if that gets him to continue to play as good or better in the future, cool.

Basis4day

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":31gbn5rg said:
I love me some Sherm. But, I'm not sure why he insists on building himself up over and over and over again. We get it man, you're damn good, that should be enough. I love that he backs it up, and most of the time I laugh my butt off over him. But, sometimes it would be nice to just see a guy play ball and let his play do the talking. Oh well, he backs it up, so not really that important.

Not sure how much is him insisting on it versus how easy it is for us to follow any little thing people say on twitter or NFLN. As an All-Pro, he deserves the coverage. But every single interview he does, someone is going to bring up Revis, Brady or PEDs.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
So it looks like that Revis trade to Seattle isnt happening? Although we could always have the Kam vs Sherman vs Revis twitter battle royal in the locker room!

Decimation

Reaction score
Looks like this off-season just got a lil' better. Two of the best DB's in the NFL arguing, priceless.

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1wqwd20u said:
IIRC, Sherman has never bad-mouthed Revis. He's playing at an insane level. It's only natural there will be some comparisons to Revis. He should take it as a compliment as it says he's the measuring stick for a shutdown corner.

Sherman called himself better than Revis, so that is somewhat bad mouthing.

He had a tweet where he has Revis' stats and his own stats in a photo comparison and made some remark about it.

http://profootballzone.com/nfl/seahawks ... lle-revis/

-The Glove-

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":2f1nf9lm said:
-The Glove-":2f1nf9lm said:
IIRC, Sherman has never bad-mouthed Revis. He's playing at an insane level. It's only natural there will be some comparisons to Revis. He should take it as a compliment as it says he's the measuring stick for a shutdown corner.

Sherman called himself better than Revis, so that is somewhat bad mouthing.

He had a tweet where he has Revis' stats and his own stats in a photo comparison and made some remark about it.

http://profootballzone.com/nfl/seahawks ... lle-revis/
I've seen that. I don't think its much of anything to be pissed about. When you're on top, everyone else is coming for your spot. Plus, don't all great athletes think they're the best?

ivotuk

Reaction score
This from a guy who held out for big money but can't stay healthy long enough to earn it. I don't think he'll ever be the corner he was before he held out and it's pretty pathetic that shortly after his hold out he said he would consider doing out again. That a selfish man right there.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
"@DougBaldwinJr: I wanna take part in that foolishness over there, but I’m not going to do it. I’m not! Lol"

Traxs

Reaction score
Richard promoting his brand again by baiting other players hahaha. When will these fools learn?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
This is my favorite tweet on the whole matter...

" @30AcreFortress: The beauty of this beef is you know Revis is spitting in anger while Sherman is laughing his booty off."