Revis attacking Sherman on twitter

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Love it.

Sherm's putting up numbers that are on par with Revis' best season, and he's only two years in.

Revis should probably just shut up before Sherm make him look like an idiot.

blue 22

Reaction score
like sherm or not... He is making the seahawks way more interesting which will make the networks cover us more.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2w60n7x7 said:
Love it.

Sherm's putting up numbers that are on par with Revis' best season, and he's only two years in.

Revis should probably just shut up before Sherm make him look like an idiot.

Too late.

OP
OP
SeahawksFanForever

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I am loving this as long as he can back it up and that has been the case so far.

I loved Gary Payton and I love Richard Sherman

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Looks like Revis money is dropping every tweet.

This might piss Revis enough to decide to come to SF. ooOOOOOO!

ensett

Reaction score
lol @ revis using twitter followers as some sort of point. You know how the saying goes, 90% of the game is half mental, and no matter how skilled these 2 players are, Sherman has him beat there.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Make sure you add this one, OP :D :

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25
Remember that time the number of twitter followers mattered more than the production on the field? Me either @Revis24

gargantual

Reaction score
Saw this on Sando's blog (Comments section): "The next time the Seahawks play the Jets, Sherm should line up at WR opposite of Revis, that would be interesting."

Wouldn't that just be BEYOND awesome! Must see TV there. Ratings would be through the roof!

Barthawk

Reaction score
Those that think Sherm is running his mouth.. he is not

He did a twitter Q/A today and some fan asked him who he thought the best two corners are in the game.. He said Cromartie and Browner.. same fan asked what about Revis and he replied that he was hurt last otherwise he would be on that list..

razgriz737

Reaction score
Golden Tate just now:
"Some of those things you r sayin can be hurtful especially if they are true @rsherman_25"

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":1wfhst9y said:
-The Glove-":1wfhst9y said:
IIRC, Sherman has never bad-mouthed Revis. He's playing at an insane level. It's only natural there will be some comparisons to Revis. He should take it as a compliment as it says he's the measuring stick for a shutdown corner.

Sherman called himself better than Revis, so that is somewhat bad mouthing.

He had a tweet where he has Revis' stats and his own stats in a photo comparison and made some remark about it.

http://profootballzone.com/nfl/seahawks ... lle-revis/
Well, Sherman gave major props to Revis on NFL Network last week and said that Revis was the best. I watched it, taped it, heard it. So, all this is more in response to Revis' twitter attacks. Somehow Revis missed Sherman showing class towards him on NFL AM. I agree that Sherman probably thinks this is a hoot while Revis is very likely blowing a gasket. Yah, it's about Revis wanting money. Even though he was complimenting Revis last week... he's not going to miss the opportunity to educate Revis since he's being attacked in public and not on the field. Revis is the one who needs to learn to pick his battles.

blue 22

Reaction score
Sherman was on nfl 32 and was nothing but classy. They asked questions and he answered candidly. He even said he respects revis and thinks he one of the best! he didnt understand why revis got mad? He said he mostly responded because of the girl comment revis made. It was disrespectful and the ESPN guys agreed. Revis comes off as an insecure dumb ass. Sherman sounded much more intelligent in this battle.

kidhawk

Reaction score
This thing is really catching fire. Sando wrote it up in his blog today as well. It must be the off season with this being the "Hot" story in the NFL right now

Richard Sherman baited opposing quarterbacks into interceptions last season. He has baited opposing receivers such as Steve Smith into lashing out during games.

Now, the Seattle Seahawks' All-Pro cornerback is proving he can bait opposing defensive backs as well.

[urltargetblank]http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/91932/revis-takes-bait-and-sherman-cranks-reel[/urltargetblank]

quadsas

Reaction score
I don't even wanna go to Niners boards. Butthurt must be going through the roof.