NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Blitzer88":4kyw8x3h said:
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/nbainseattle/2013/02/19/sacramento-city-council-passes-symbolic-resolution-supporting-kings-arena/

Crapple........

Yeah, we knew that was gonna happen, don't mean anything.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Blitzer88":18jj7iap said:
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/nbainseattle/2013/02/19/sacramento-city-council-passes-symbolic-resolution-supporting-kings-arena/

Crapple........

From what I understand, that means the chances of Seattle getting the team just dropped to less than 25%. Since it passed with more than 2/3 vote, Sacramento is legally bound to submit an area and team ownership deal within the next two weeks.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":64n3by2r said:
Blitzer88":64n3by2r said:

Crapple........

From what I understand, that means the chances of Seattle getting the team just dropped to less than 25%. Since it passed with more than 2/3 vote, Sacramento is legally bound to submit an area and team ownership deal within the next two weeks.

Only if the owners vote not to approve the sale to Hansen.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":sevxjhgk said:
Blitzer88":sevxjhgk said:

Crapple........

Wait......so we have less than a 25% chance on getting the Kings now whereas before this we had a very good chance to get them? Dangit..........

Happybelly

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":hhb19fka said:
Blitzer88":hhb19fka said:

Crapple........

Where are you getting this 25% number? Everybody I've read that's been covering this whole saga has said that vote means next to nothing in the big picture.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
drdiags":3txad7fu said:
I think Absolut is just messing with Blitzer88's head.

If thats the case......not cool man. My heart doesn't handle stressful situations well.

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1y7euojr said:
drdiags":1y7euojr said:

If thats the case......not cool man. My heart doesn't handle stressful situations well.

May I suggest an Absolut on the rocks :thirishdrinkers: :mrgreen:

Blitzer88

Reaction score
grizbob":27xd9dlj said:
Blitzer88":27xd9dlj said:
drdiags":27xd9dlj said:

May I suggest an Absolut on the rocks :thirishdrinkers: :mrgreen:
Im more of a beer fan lol :grin:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sacramento just traded the 5th overall pick, Thomas Robinson to Houston. Makes no sense.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
-The Glove-":15bp8wuq said:
Sacramento just traded the 5th overall pick, Thomas Robinson to Houston. Makes no sense.
Wow.....he was the one player I was most excited about. Already trying to ruin the team if we do get them.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Blitzer88":194i3iqd said:
-The Glove-":194i3iqd said:
Wow.....he was the one player I was most excited about. Already trying to ruin the team if we do get them.

"@kfippin: Looks like every single player the Kings picked up in this trade had a team option or are expiring at seasons end..."

Don't know what it means, but interesting.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Wouldn't of been that hard, let the seahawks fall behind 3 on the opening drive in any game n watch him in the game day chat, its funny.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Throwdown":3elu9mlw said:
Wouldn't of been that hard, let the seahawks fall behind 3 on the opening drive in any game n watch him in the game day chat, its funny.

Hey me and you do the same thing, when its a close game you and I always seem to leave the chat around the same time mister. :th2thumbs:

Throwdown

Reaction score
Blitzer88":z2ctanjl said:
Throwdown":z2ctanjl said:

Hey me and you do the same thing, when its a close game you and I always seem to leave the chat around the same time mister. :th2thumbs:

I never leave! Fox0r's meltdowns are must see TV

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
KING 5 News ‏@KING5Seattle
Judge rejects union lawsuit aimed at undoing deal for new Seattle basketball arena - follow @ChrisDaniels5 for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.