RW' tweets big news coming

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
pinksheets":wtyuw8ik said:
I doubt it's Seahawks related, honestly, I bet it's personal or promotional. I can't imagine him even hinting at a move based on inside info, he's too professionally minded for that, I think.

It's completely anonymous and non-attributional. I'd agree if he said "about to help the offense" or something like that, but it's vague enough to be safe.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Russell's going to tweet that he legally adopted Matt Flynn so his salary doesn't count against our cap.

DEAL WITH THAT ONE GOODELL!

sainthawk29

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2vo1pjre said:
FlyingGreg":2vo1pjre said:
DaveyP":2vo1pjre said:
If it's not the baby thing......I'm gonna guess that he's going to headline some sort of youth football camp.

Then why not just announce it? Doesn't make sense.
To build interest?

well it didn't work :sarcasm_off:

bigcc

Reaction score
To build interest?[/quote]

He's clever.[/quote]

because the seahawks QB headlining a youth football camp wouldn't be enough to draw in participants /rolleyes

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Hopefully he is just proving that he can get grown men to argue on the internet over his tweets.

Basis4day

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3jrmvqum said:
Hopefully he is just proving that he can get grown men to argue on the internet over his tweets.

Sherman took care of that.

JKent82

Reaction score
Obviously he's in AZ for Spring Training. Who says the Mariners don't read .NET.

I assume it's personal. I don't know it's Russ, c'mon it's probably something like I cured cancer or something.