Seattle At Atlanta 1/13/2013

Basis4day

Reaction score
No game is won or lost in the first quarter, period.

Did we learn nothing from the Redskins game?

OP
OP
HUGGY

HUGGY

Reaction score
Basis4day":3bu36u7y said:

You may be right... They should just start at the 3rd qtr and stop wasting our time.. :lol:

DavidSeven

Reaction score
drdiags":11fggq31 said:
Sounds like taking away from the efforts of the opponent. The Seahawks lost to Atlanta.

This. And 10:00 A.M. start time.

At the end of the day, I've accepted this loss because Atlanta is a good team and made the plays to win. On the final drive, there were definitely gaps given up by our D, but Matt Ryan made two incredibly well-timed deep throws to put them in position. He was able to find those gaps because Rodgers and his line picked up our blitzers on both plays. They made the plays to win. We didn't hand them anything.

If the Atlanta receiver doesn't slip after the catch against San Francisco, they win that game too and in similar fashion.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Lady Talon":fq6dinc6 said:
Lynch was hit in the nuts on that first quarter fumble... I don't know how that feels but I hear it can break your concentration.

In Lynch's case, I believe the blow made him believe he was playing in San Francisco. He then fumbled the ball to prevent being gang tackled without an athletic supporter for protection.

While the fumble certainly hurt during the game. It was hardly the key play. And you could hardly blame Lynch for believing that his reputation was in danger and protecting himself.

Extremely SHARP pain, followed by a brief period of nausea that subsides in relation to the ferocity of contact. I was just reminded of this while throwing batting practice to my 14 year old yesterday afternoon.

I have to admit, the difference of getting tagged in the nuts by a line drive from a 6 year old and teenager is vast and has a lasting effect that carries over into the next day.

I give Lynch a pass on that one, even my cousin, a Cards fan texted me after that fumble to show sympathy.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
HUGGY has several screws loose.

The only bummer to me was missing what would have happened in SF - another complete beatdown of the 9'rs (they didn't want to play us again, I know that).

Basis4day

Reaction score
HUGGY":vos53o93 said:
Basis4day":vos53o93 said:

You may be right... They should just start at the 3rd qtr and stop wasting our time.. :lol:

And we should have given up in the first half? Cause you know. We already lost it.

Treefiddy

Reaction score
I chose to rewatch this game from the third quarter till there was :30 seconds left and then turned it off.

WE ARE GOING TO THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

Axx

Reaction score
2 things i gotta say about this game,

1. Our offense looked great for the most part, Bevell would just do horrible play calling in 3rd and 4th downs. Especially in the end zone. Turbin looks extremely promising for the future.

2. Omg Bruce Irvin, I watched him closely and it appears every time hes on the field Atlanta automatically audibles to a run play to his side and it works. Just watch it, its painful, Irvin is absolutely getting man handled. I also noticed that as soon as Irvin came out on a few series our run defense did much better. After watching this closely, there is no doubt in my mind if we had Clems we would of advanced onto san fransisco. F**K You Dan Snyder for making Seattle play on your horrible field.

OP
OP
HUGGY

HUGGY

Reaction score
Axx":1q5tl0hi said:
2 things i gotta say about this game,

1. Our offense looked great for the most part, Bevell would just do horrible play calling in 3rd and 4th downs. Especially in the end zone. Turbin looks extremely promising for the future.

2. Omg Bruce Irvin, I watched him closely and it appears every time hes on the field Atlanta automatically audibles to a run play to his side and it works. Just watch it, its painful, Irvin is absolutely getting man handled. I also noticed that as soon as Irvin came out on a few series our run defense did much better. After watching this closely, there is no doubt in my mind if we had Clems we would of advanced onto san fransisco. F**K You Dan Snyder for making Seattle play on your horrible field.

Snyder is a moron. If you invest the farm in one guy what are you supposed to do? Protect your investment.. Duh! Even though the final crippling injury didn't occur in WASH there is no doubt that the conditions of that field contributed to RG3's injury. A twist on the knee here...another there ...and the little tears start to add up and then the knee is weak and finally like a ticking time bomb it gets pushed and twisted one more time over the top and disaster.

I used to run cross country a very long time ago as a member of the Shoreline wrestling team.. And I just ran through open woods alot just for fun. Only problem is ya hafta watch where ya put every step. Can't do that when ya have to be looking somewhere else.

The NFL and any player injured there should jointly sue that son of a bitch into oblivian.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2n6dx2q9 said:
Seahawk Sailor":2n6dx2q9 said:
Lady Talon":2n6dx2q9 said:
Lynch was hit in the nuts on that first quarter fumble... I don't know how that feels but I hear it can break your concentration.

As a male with at least two of those, I can attest it hurts like HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

At least two? Did your time in the Navy lead to contact with radiation which in turn caused mutation? Or should you just be at Charles Xavier's school?
Testes...testes...one, two....THREE!?