Andy Reid - Why Isn't He Being Forced To Sit Out A Season?

canfan

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1x85nzmh said:
Dude obviously does not have his priorities straight. His refusal to step back during the 2012 season after his son's drug overdose was telling.

The fact that the NFL allows him to keep coaching without taking a break - after what happened...is enabling his and his families dysfunction.

Some people find solace in their work. Neither you, I or anybody not named Andy Reid has the right to tell him how to react to the death of his son. You are just a scumbag looking to grind your axe over a divisional foe that has handed you your panties for the last decade. Grow up.

:141847_bnono:

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":3inome1y said:
Scottemojo":3inome1y said:
I don't use the Racistskins name anymore at all. I live next to and do business on an actual Native American reservation, and I have asked some of them if they like the name. It is about ten to one against use.

I love the honor and dignity of that team. They hired the first native american coach. And made him wear a war bonnet and war paint on the sidelines. Honor and dignity.

Riggo, you have a schtick more tired than the name of your team. I have an idea, perhaps the NFL should suspend Rat Face Shanny for a year for running his prize quarterback into the ground, and suspend the RacistSkins franchise for having a worse football surface than most high school teams. Or suspend your owner for being the worst owner in pro football, worse even than Jerry Jones.

How about Pete Carroll for blatantly stealing the pistol offense and zone read from Kyle Shanahan to salvage the season of the Seattle Seahawks?

HC956E060

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Typical Redskins fans:

"The name 'Redskins' isn't racist! Stop smoking crack!"
"YOU SAID SEAN TAYLOR IS A THUG, YOU RACIST SOB! STOP BEING SO RACIST!"

:34853_doh: :229031_shrug:

mikeak

Reaction score
Look guys some of these teams do care about public perception.

Note how North Dakota suspended their radio announcer for using the words "choke job" when the basketball choked the other day. Saying choke is ok but "choke job" is not politically correct and would insult some people

In other COMPLETELY UNRELATED news the school continus to vigoursly defend the use of Sioux as a symbol for their school and on flags, shirts etc..........

It is about money - Andy Reid brings in money, redskins brings in money, North Dakota sioux apparently brings in money. Choke job apparently does not..........

Lady Talon

Reaction score
lol gotta love the Rearskin fans that claim SF and Seattle stole their offense. Colin K was running the pistol offense in Nevada 2 years before Shanny used it with Griffin. Who stole it first?

On another front, on what basis can the NFL decide to suspend coaches because they don't think their family life is perfect? Save for a criminal act by the coach against his family, when have they ever had the authority or will to do it? Why don't you blame the Chiefs who no doubt at least looked into his history before hiring him?

I rather think you wanted him to stay with the Eagles cause he'd have miscoached them once again leading to easier Rearskin wins. Thinking your concern over Reid's family problems would have not been voiced if it benefited your team.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
mikeak":2z0p9ysw said:

Note how North Dakota suspended their radio announcer for using the words "choke job" when the basketball choked the other day. Saying choke is ok but "choke job" is not politically correct and would insult some people

In other COMPLETELY UNRELATED news the school continus to vigoursly defend the use of Sioux as a symbol for their school and on flags, shirts etc..........

It is about money - Andy Reid brings in money, redskins brings in money, North Dakota sioux apparently brings in money. Choke job apparently does not..........
North Dakota dropped the team name last year, and do not have a team mascot or name right now. The name was actually the subject of a statewide vote.

So yeah, even a bunch of backward prairie folk got it right.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Frankly, it's YOU guys who are the racists by trying to stop Redskins fans from truly honoring the brave warriors of generations past.

redskinsfan7.jpg

Alf 4 3 r541 c540

I mean, really? Who knows more about the struggles of a proud but persecuted people who knew to give as much to the land as they took than this guy?

redskins-fan-really-fat.jpg

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Dude in the first pic is wearing a head dress from a plains Native American... Last I checked DC wasn't anywhere close to the plains... haha.

I hate this team.

BASF

Reaction score
Can we all just agree not to reply to Riggo until he admits that his Shanny offense was taken from college football? Even if I put him on my foe list, you guys continually quote him. Soon I will have to refer to him as Tech Worlds 2.

mikeak

Reaction score
Scottemojo":261oclo1 said:
mikeak":261oclo1 said:

North Dakota dropped the team name last year, and do not have a team mascot or name right now. The name was actually the subject of a statewide vote.

Forgot about that. So lets see the university was pressured for a long time, defended it and lost in a statewide vote....... and now suddenly they care about being insensitive?..

Scottemojo

Reaction score
mikeak":33unzib3 said:
Scottemojo":33unzib3 said:
mikeak":33unzib3 said:

Forgot about that. So lets see the university was pressured for a long time, defended it and lost in a statewide vote....... and now suddenly they care about being insensitive?..
The Alumni are pretty pissed about that vote, they were to the death about that stupid mascot. Having spent a few years of my life in the Dakotas, I can tell you that racism against natives is unfortunately pretty common.

amill87

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":7jw6nsrc said:
How about Pete Carroll for blatantly stealing the pistol offense and zone read from Kyle Shanahan to salvage the season of the Seattle Seahawks?

I haven't been around much lately and I know you kinda went off the deep end after the loss but seriously what the hell? I remember you being a respectable poster.

On a side note, 24(and a future at QB) - 14 (and a QB with no knee left)

dunceface

Reaction score
Hahaha this thread is great! This is why I don't put people on my foe list
Sheer stubborn ignorance = pure hilarity

drdiags

Reaction score
I wonder if this guy isn't hanging out with Riggo>

From the comments section of the Nnamdi eats alone article
Tyler Elliott • 2 hours ago −
I'd rather eat by myself then with lose selfish losers that the ole bag of feces Andy Reid compiled.. Still riles me that a despicable man like Reid is rewarded with a big contract and opportunity to coach in KC.. You'd think the penalty in the grand scheme of life for neglecting one's son and causing him to die would be stiffer

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Back to the original op, after seeing this trainwreck derailed faster than Amtrack after a celebratory conductors' meeting binge, maybe the reason Andy Reid went back to football so quickly after his son's death was to get his mind off it and ease his suffering. Many people find solace in work, especially work that takes all of your concentration and thought away from anything else.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
drdiags":244aqlm3 said:
I wonder if this guy isn't hanging out with Riggo>

From the comments section of the Nnamdi eats alone article
Tyler Elliott • 2 hours ago −
I'd rather eat by myself then with lose selfish losers that the ole bag of feces Andy Reid compiled.. Still riles me that a despicable man like Reid is rewarded with a big contract and opportunity to coach in KC.. You'd think the penalty in the grand scheme of life for neglecting one's son and causing him to die would be stiffer

Yes...giving your son a job within your team to keep him close to you is neglecting him and "causing him to die". Tony Dungy is also a rotten, dirty human being for "causing [his son] to die".