Sherm/Revis Bro Hug

SE174

Reaction score
http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/02/22/bestpicture/
In a bizarre twist of fate, the Seattle Seahawks trade Matt Flynn for Darelle Revis, forming the deepest (and most unnecessary) trio of cornerbacks the league has ever seen. Revis and Richard Sherman are forced to put their Twitter differences aside as they work with Brandon Browner to shut down every passing attack they face. The Seahawks defense from 2012 becomes even more suffocating, and they set new records for points and yards allowed en route to a Super Bowl victory over Tom Brady and the Patriots. This time, however, Revis joins Sherman in trash-talking Brady after the game, and the two complete the most anticipated bro-hug the world has ever seen after hoisting the Lombardi trophy together, no longer enemies, but friends. Cue the awwws.

I could get down with that.

chris98251

Reaction score
Glad to hear were going to this currency then to keep everyone and pay these guys.

monopoly-money-748981.jpg

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea this could happen. And Obama really only wants to tax the rich.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Did anyone listen to the video where Sherm calls in? What the hell? Sounds like he's crying or something.

Sturm

Reaction score
Aros":2pg1wf75 said:
Did anyone listen to the video where Sherm calls in? What the hell? Sounds like he's crying or something.

Link?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
chris98251":2fepg2m8 said:
Glad to hear were going to this currency then to keep everyone and pay these guys.

monopoly-money-748981.jpg

Gosh this picture takes me back 60 years ago when myself and the neighbors would play Monoploy for eight hours at a time on Sunday. The favorite saying among us, "Radio announcement, 'All Monoploy money is now real money'"!

Those were the days when our money was backed by real gold!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sturm":1gycgokk said:
Aros":1gycgokk said:

Link?

The OP has the link. Scroll down to the Sherm part and you will see the video right above it.

decaff907

Reaction score
Aros":2r06cmj2 said:
Nail on the head right there man. I thought the same thing when I was watching it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
decaff907":eoxycvb8 said:
Aros":eoxycvb8 said:
Nail on the head right there man. I thought the same thing when I was watching it.

Yeah, right? It felt uncomfortable to listen to. WTH?

Axx

Reaction score
I would drown in tears of joy to see Sherman trashing brady after they beat them in the super bowl.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sounded like really bad audio, as interview went on it cleaned up some. I agree it sounded weird at first for ablut 3 minutes or so.

kearly

Reaction score
Aros":1h68yd7b said:

You are not the only one. I don't know if it sounded like he was crying, but he sounded like he was in an altered mental state, for sure. Good thing nobody is talking about it outside of this message board, and it will quickly be as if it never happened. But yeah, Sherman was scoring pretty high on the weird scale during that interview, whatever the cause was.

Sherman can be a little weird though. It's part of his charm I think.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
It sounded to me like he was in the middle of working out. That was all I heard for the first few minutes. Then he stepped off the workout equipment and sounded fine. He definitely sounded different than normal though for the first few minutes.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Sherman comes off HORRIBLY in that interview and it isn't just the audio.
"It is what it is."
"It's gonna be what it's gonna be."
"people are gonna make of it what they're gonna make of it."
The hosts sounded like a group of therapists trying to talk to Sherman with kid gloves and baby talk.

And I don't recall Roddy White, Trent Williams or Darrelle Revis having issues like this with other players in the league despite an abundantly larger sample size of opportunity, yet Sherm puts the onus all on them.. Umm, Dick? The common thread here is YOU.

I suspect this act will get real old real fast and Sherm will either tone it down this year, or blame the media ala Sarah Palin for 'blowing things way out of proportion'.

OR he wont grow up and will continue with this brash big-mouthed act that ALWAYS grows old and it WILL diminish from his stellar on-field performances.