The Russell Wilson Prophecy

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'm doing a writeup on Carl Eller and was looking back at the Seahawks jersey from 1979, Eller's last season in the NFL and only season with the Seahawks. As I was checking out some old Seahawks jerseys I stumbled upon this...

1990twologos.jpg

The description above the picture reads:

Russell adds their logo on some Seahawks pants with Wilson still on jersey.

Here's the link to the site: http://mickelyantz.com/HawksUnis.html

So there ya have it folks. In 1990, the stars aligned and gave us Seahawks jerseys with both Russell and Wilson on them. 1990 would be the only season the Seahawks featured both Russell and Wilson on their uni's. Russell Wilson was 2 years old. It was then that the football God's decided that he should end up a Seattle Seahawk.

Yeah... it's the off-season...

gargantual

Reaction score
How long till he has a merchandising deal with Russell and Wilson? Gotta love this though! Something kinda does seem like it's pre-ordained.......dunnit?

Hey! Maybe those 2 companies can cooperate to release copies of the above-mentioned unis?

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Man I cannot WAIT until we get this team into some classic throwbacks! Sales of Wilson's jersey will shoot through the roof...again...

Steve2222

Reaction score
That and the fact that he drew out of a hat all the NFL teams and the Seahawks was the team he picked out. Almost like he was destined to come to Seattle and be the savior.

Latest posts