Dream draft scenarios

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
McGruff":ihv6lrfo said:
The group think love for Swope is getting a little over the top

I agree. I was shocked to see his 40 time. As well, I don't actually think he is all that agile. I've seen him make some okay moves, but he's NO WHERE near T.Austins, Harvins, Cobbs of the world.

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
Also, Swope is only 6'0. I don't think he adds a ton more than we already have in Baldwin/Tate. He lines up in the slot on almost every possession at A&M....So where are you going to play him? At the expense of Baldwin? How much of an upgrade is that?

SuperHawks

Reaction score
McGruff":s8cgjmcj said:
The group think love for Swope is getting a little over the top

I do like Swope but I can't help but notice this too. In general I'd say the group think is much stronger here than any other forum I visit. The upside is that the entertainment value skyrockets around here on draft day if the beloved players are passed over for someone else. :)

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Guaranteed, none of the players we are discussing are probably getting picked. That's been the story each draft aside from maybe the first draft of John and Pete.

McGruff

Reaction score
12th_Bob":1o3hd8ui said:
Guaranteed, none of the players we are discussing are probably getting picked. That's been the story each draft aside from maybe the first draft of John and Pete.

In fairness, there's 300+ players going to be picked and signed as UDFA's . . . And we're getting 10-15 of them. Those are you odds to pick for any team, but yeah, Pete and John are more difficult to read than most.