SF blocks DB coach from interviewing for Saints DC position

Goldrush

Reaction score
Seriously?? No kidding. And how many threads are there about the Hawks on the "webzone" or the .com forum? It would be safe to say that considering the status of each team that those topics are going to be natural.

I would say thats true to an extent, difference is you dont see the volume of "Harbaugh is a scumbag" or "Kaepernick is a punk" threads on the rams and cards boards nor number of the same kinds of things being said on the Niners board with your coaches a players. Course they'll always be some of that but again you guys seem consumed by it. Just an observation.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Goldrush":2rd7dnbr said:
Seriously?? No kidding. And how many threads are there about the Hawks on the "webzone" or the .com forum? It would be safe to say that considering the status of each team that those topics are going to be natural.

I would say thats true to an extent, difference is you dont see the volume of "Harbaugh is a scumbag" or "Kaepernick is a punk" threads on the rams and cards boards nor number of the same kinds of things being said on the Niners board with your coaches a players. Course they'll always be some of that but again you guys seem consumed by it. Just an observation.
Don't be thick. the Pete is a cheat comments from Niner fans are constant.

Lets just agree to disagree. and hate each other. Good, clean, pure football hate.

Goldrush

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3ucdrkfs said:
Goldrush":3ucdrkfs said:

Don't be thick. the Pete is a cheat comments from Niner fans are constant.

Lets just agree to disagree. and hate each other. Good, clean, pure football hate.

Not being thick, its just a fact. Im on the 49ers board a lot and again its no where near the infatuation you guys have with us. There's plenty of red meat if we wanted to have a dozen threads of the sort with Pete, Sherman and others but its a far less priority on our side to do so it seems.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
This is true. However as far as 49ers.com is concerned, it is because the moderators merge all like threads together which is why we now have the one Seattle thread in our NFL section.

pinksheets

Reaction score
San Frans posting here are blatantly far more infatuated with the Seahawks and their fans than any Hawks fan here who doesn't post on a Niner board. Not even up for discussion.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
pinksheets":3bbjsqs9 said:
San Frans posting here are blatantly far more infatuated with the Seahawks and their fans than any Hawks fan here who doesn't post on a Niner board. Not even up for discussion.

So what about the Hawks fans who are registered on Niners sites?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
NinerLifer":301lbhdp said:
pinksheets":301lbhdp said:

They are just as lame as you.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2gd9ky76 said:
NinerLifer":2gd9ky76 said:
pinksheets":2gd9ky76 said:

From all the comments about how you guys claim that Niner fans come on here and troll your boards, I am beginning to believe that most were in response to comments like this. Looking like some on here can dish it out but can't take it in return.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NinerLifer":gh3xucrp said:
Scottemojo":gh3xucrp said:
NinerLifer":gh3xucrp said:
pinksheets said:

From all the comments about how you guys claim that Niner fans come on here and troll your boards, I am beginning to believe that most were in response to comments like this. Looking like some on here can dish it out but can't take it in return.
Maybe its partially because they stay on a Seahawks board to try to avoid idiots like you. When your kind still flock to this board it kind of tests the patience of some.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Wait?

Niners fans troll our boards because of the incendiary comments we make towards Niner fans trolling our boards?

I think we just stepped into some Donnie Darko type sht here.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
LOL

My point was that when a Niner fan comes here to talk harmless football about our two teams, and somebody replies with a personal dig, it would be easy to reply negatively against it and then be called a troll because that individual gets caught up in the immature attacks that end up getting him banned as a "troll" when all he is doing is giving back what he is given from a Seahawk fan.

Back on topic...;)

There are just as many Seahawk fans on Niner sites for the same reason there are Niner fans on Seahawk sites. Not because they are "lame" or any other immature response, but because they hope to be able to talk to the fans of the opposing fans of teams in our division. I bet if you guys would knock off the personal digs and just stick to the friendly rivalry then you will probably find fewer "trolls" on here.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3cjxenmo said:

Nope. I've banned over 40 this past season, I think the number is, for starting shit. I'm pretty damn forgiving when it comes to that, but they all earned it. Now no 9er fans stands a chance. Your fans were given ample opportunity to represent, and failed miserably.

Goldrush

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2sqrcn01 said:
NinerLifer":2sqrcn01 said:
pinksheets":2sqrcn01 said:

Are you aware that you come across as a....gasp.... Whiner? oh the irony.

Just because fans on both sides visit other teams MB their losers? Want your little MB all to yourself seems a little childish but whatever. Truth is you get quite a wealth of info on your rivals if you visit all your divisional opponents MB, you should try it, get out more often....

Subzero717

Reaction score
Goldrush":l0zwgfl2 said:
Scottemojo":l0zwgfl2 said:
NinerLifer":l0zwgfl2 said:
pinksheets said:

Just because fans on both sides visit other teams MB their losers? Want your little MB all to yourself seems a little childish but whatever. Truth is you get quite a wealth of info on your rivals if you visit all your divisional opponents MB, you should try it, get out more often....

We do. That's why we don't have time to troll our rivals MB.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Goldrush":w6soipk9 said:
Scottemojo":w6soipk9 said:

Passive aggressive BS right there. Embrace, even own your Niner on a Seahawk board lameness, but don't cry like a wee wench.
There is nothing to be learned from a back and forth with rival fans. Nothing. I visit plenty of non Seahawk sites for team and draft information. I get my facts, I move on. Little else matters.

Goldrush

Reaction score
Scottemojo":qudkyg6d said:
Goldrush":qudkyg6d said:
Scottemojo":qudkyg6d said:

Passive aggressive BS right there. Embrace, even own your Niner on a Seahawk board lameness, but don't cry like a wee wench.
There is nothing to be learned from a back and forth with rival fans. Nothing. I visit plenty of non Seahawk sites for team and draft information. I get my facts, I move on. Little else matters.

nice strawman, didn't claim the back and forth was the source of enlightenment, as you so eloquently put it. passive aggresive indeed. :13:

Latest posts