Do you think Wilson will pull a Brady?

HUGGY

Reaction score
Jayburd14":52q9iz0f said:
Russell Wilson is going to start making his money now, selling Nikes, Subway, Levi's and Gatorade etc.

I predict that Wilson will endorse a new energy drink called "24/7".

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
JSeahawks":393lffch said:
Wilson doesnt have a wife who's the primary bread winner in the family. I'd imagine that makes it a lot easier. And no, i dont expect Wilson to give any kind of discount, and don't believe that he should.
Agreed. They're getting a discount right now. Wilson deserves every penny he can get. But I think he'll turn down more money from teams that have no shot at winning the Super Bowl. But if a Super Bowl contender offered him big bucks I think the Seahawks would have to match.

chris98251

Reaction score
Brady wasn't giving discounts early in his career, this last contract is probably his last contract. He knows where his success is and system wise whats best for him. Discount is relative really if you look at how much he has brought down over his career and what he will get to finish it up with N.E.

The Radish

Reaction score
I've been resisting a comment that came to me about this question for days but just have to add.

Russell Wilson will not pull a Tom Brady. Why? Cause he's to short.

Ok, now I finally said it.

:roll:

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
I Einstein that Wilson will Brady a Manning after Tebowing his Woods and all in spite of any inner Flacco he has to Roethlisberger us with his Plummer.