offseason takes a toll on us all,i took it to another level

Reaction score
mikeak":2emj60xd said:
LargentFan":2emj60xd said:
Nice tattoo, but I have bad news. We just traded you to the Dolphins.

This reminds me of the recruit this year that committed to Alabama, changed to Auburn - put on a HUGE Auburn tatto and then changed his mind and is now going to Alabama

Freaking hilarious
Hunh - I thought I read somewhere that the particular recruit is from a town called Auburn, and played at Auburn high school. I could be wrong though.

mikeak

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":ve9h58gx said:
mikeak":ve9h58gx said:
LargentFan":ve9h58gx said:
Nice tattoo, but I have bad news. We just traded you to the Dolphins.

This reminds me of the recruit this year that committed to Alabama, changed to Auburn - put on a HUGE Auburn tatto and then changed his mind and is now going to Alabama

Freaking hilarious
Hunh - I thought I read somewhere that the particular recruit is from a town called Auburn, and played at Auburn high school. I could be wrong though.

It is most definately a University of Auburn tattoo. He changed to an Auburn High school but the logo is for the university -- http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschoo ... 53097.html

Just a note - I only added this information as a reply to the joke about trading. Not tied to the OP's tattoo which is really cool and obviously as a fan we have the advantage of not getting traded even though as Seattle fans know teams can move but even that doesn't change the time and place where we were huge fans of our team

RezHawk

Reaction score
Finally took the plunge after 36 years of Fandom. Got this the day after the Atlanta game. Plan to add the logo to the other side sometime next season.

D8e76aa3 c032 463b b10c 13978671b489

Subzero717

Reaction score
RezHawk":3lwrcbow said:
Finally took the plunge after 36 years of Fandom. Got this the day after the Atlanta game. Plan to add the logo to the other side sometime next season.

Please tell me that's sharpied on?

Claden

Reaction score
RezHawk":3i0vc55h said:

I can only think of how loud that would sound inside your head as its getting done.

RezHawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1ium47v3 said:
RezHawk":1ium47v3 said:

Please tell me that's sharpied on?

Real Deal. So here's the story. A bunch of us Montana Seahawks fans had been getting together at my place for all the away games, after the Atlanta game in a fit of drunken stupor I offered to buy Seahawks tattoos for whoever wanted one. At some point my good buddy "Wrench" and I decided to get skull tatts and convinced my wife to shave our heads. The tattoo artists were pretty surprised when a couple of old farts showed up wanting skull tatts. The only downside is that my yougest son kept saying "Inmate number 12 please report to the nurses station to recieve your medication" until my hair grew back, and Montana is a very cold place in January with no hair.

"Wrench got a Logo"
Th d54a6046 3c1f 42b6 a84e 79fcc3a712f2

RezHawk

Reaction score
Claden":cno067so said:
RezHawk":cno067so said:

I can only think of how loud that would sound inside your head as its getting done.

I was so hungover it was actually relaxing.

OP
OP
S

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I just realized the sort of good omen type deal the story on my arm tells, The tattoo below it, has a representation of of " even in the darkest times, the sun will rise" and "always moving forward"
Thats the that has the diamond shapes pointing forward and the black shaded in below, Black representing darkness, The color above it representing sunrise, and the diamond shapes pointing around represents always moving forward, and i just happened to realize the seahawk is busting out of it.

Its very fitting for the way last season ended.