First attempted female NFL player fails miserably

mikeak

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3ntvr0gt said:
Even if she had kicked amazingly well, I still doubt an NFL team would have signed her. There's just too much other stuff to consider in the male-only sport and it could have become a major distraction for some team.

I disagree. You find a woman that is money at 55 yards and under and there aren’t many NFL teams that passes on her because of distractions. If that was the case there are lots of WRs that would be out of their jobs in their prime and not currently out of a job when they can no longer add much value……

And if that fails there is always the Jets………

The Radish":3ntvr0gt said:
I'd much rather watch Women's Basketball than Men's.

The women play a team game and some of them can actually shot & pass. Whereas men mostly do ally opps, 3 pointers, dunks, its really boring and I gave it up long ago.
:les:

“Some of them can actually shot & pass”………. I guess I put the standard of what I watch slightly higher than some of them. The NBA players are incredibly skilled at what they do

pehawk":3ntvr0gt said:
Women's tennis is more gooder, IMO.

This is probably the sport that most people in the US say they would watch women over men. The level of skills is still clearly below the men and the freaking grunting is annoying as heck. If I wanted to listen to that then I would turn on the internet and find something XXX rated……..

rjdriver

Reaction score
Maybe she get a job in the NFL as a Fluffer.

Looks like the same type who does body shots off Kaep's lint hole.

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
Great thread, but the winner is Largent80. I'm surprised the thread didn't just end itself on its own after he posted.

hawker84

Reaction score
BASF":7dx0md60 said:
Women's volleyball is far more entertaining than Men's volleyball.

i watch the LPGA all the time.. those women are incredible golfers... kind of like basketball. now aday's on the PGA a 600+ yrd par 5 is like a par 4 for us hackersm where they can easily reach the greens in 2.. but women still play them like par 5's, using strategy such as laying up..