Rebuilding the Kings/Sonics

Throwdown

Reaction score
When I become gm, jimmer is not getting on the plane to seattle. That boys a bum!

pehawk

Reaction score
Jimmer's not bad, really.

Unfortunately all the Kings have are backcourt jumpshooters. Put Jimmer on the Pacers, Lakers, maybe even OKC and he'd be a nice piece. Very nice.

I still don’t understand why some in this thread want to ditch Isiah. Isiah’s a good PG. He’s not Westbrook or GP, but a team can certainly win with him.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I dunno, I honeslty think he's a scrub. He struggles getting open when running off a screen, and can't create his own shot, not too mention he cant play the point and should never defend a 2 at any point in his life, I really don't think there's a place for him in the NBA.

Thomas has made big strides this season, I'll give him that, he could start, but he wouldn't be my first choice as a PG, if I had the choice of say someone like Trey Burke in this draft or Isaiah, I'm going Burke.

pehawk

Reaction score
Well, yeah, Jimmer will never be an athletic #2, for sure. But, pair Jimmer with a post up big man, he'd be great. He'd be a Mike Miller, Reddick, Kerr, Rashard in Orlando role. He can shoot.

I think Isiah can be a second tier guy. Those types a few spots below Jennings in Mil.

OP
OP
Lords of Scythia

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Isiah is a Husky, and he was a great college player. People around here remember that.