from Madden Twitter (forgot who the fans are)

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
  • Not that this is the important thing (except for Jersey sales), but wonder what number Harvin will wear? 2, 11, 21 and 82 are available.
    World Champion
    Seattle Seahawks
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran

• According to wikipedia, receivers must wear numbers between 10-19, and 80-89. So 21 isn't an option, even though it would be a clever fit.

I'm guessing he takes 11.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• kearly wrote:According to wikipedia, receivers must wear numbers between 10-19, and 80-89. So 21 isn't an option, even though it would be a clever fit.

Devin Hester says hello. Yes, I know it is because he used to be a CB, but wikipedia is wrong there. I wonder if they could designate him as a RB to circumvent the rule? 11 or 82 seem most likely.
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

• Is there going to be a more fun team to play with on Madden?

I got rid of last years game because not having fantasy draft or being able to edit rosters pissed me off but hopefully they fix it this year. The Seahawks are going to be unstoppable.
    jhern87
    NET Rookie

• He'll probably take 11 or 82 so he can hang on to one of the two numbers he currently has.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• 21 would actually be a cool flip of his number, I like that idea and I bet they can do it. I know it was long time ago but wasn't WR Cliff Branch for the Raiders #21? Always associated that number with speed.

Next Madden will be Seahawk-Crazy lol. We will be THE go-to team for online play, maximum cheese factor.
    Lieutenant Dan
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• Given the role he has played, I don't see why he couldn't be called a running back.
    Or does the NFL have number cops who see where a guy lines up most of the time?
    two dog
    NET Veteran

• He's #11, at least for now. He was given a jersey at the presser yesterday.
    Lieutenant Dan
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• Yea, Cliff Branch wore 21. I really liked him. If they could designate Harvin a RB and give him 21 that would be sharp. My money is on 11.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information