Who Dethrones 49ers: Falcons vs. Seahawks (NFL.com)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000151114/article/nfcs-early-frontrunner-seahawks-49ers-falcons-duke-it-out[/urltargetblank]

This was from the front page of the NFL.com website. Different 'experts' from nflnetwork/nfl.com discussing the likelihood of the falcons or Seahawks overtaking the :49ersmall: this year.

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed it :D (of course I never take Dameshak seriously :lol: )

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't like all this national media Seahawks positivity. It's weird. I feel like I suddenly woke up with hair. :)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man........I am not use to all this good publicity. Clearly I was looking and reading the wrong articles when I made that thread a couple days ago about people dissing the Harvin trade.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":20q1c631 said:
I feel like I suddenly woke up with hair. :)

That would be weird :lol:

I do agree, it is strange being a favorite by so many.

I was just thinking the other day when I saw the oddsmakers had Seattle tied with the Niners as super bowl favorites and I can't think of a time where we were ever the vegas odds on favorite to win the super bowl. I'm sure there are others who spend more time wagering in vegas than I, but I'm not sure it's ever happened. It's strange indeed.

I don't mind it so much though, I do like the underdog role we've had for so long, but if the attention can just keep half of the posts complaining about how we get no attention, off the board, it's a good thing in my book

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I really like the FAlcons offense a lot. But I feel like Pete and John are putting together the most balanced, complete team in the league.

Hawks46

Reaction score
"Q: Do you prefer In-N-Out or Five Guys?
A: Trick question. There is no wrong answer. Same goes for Seahawks and Niners."

This man speaks truth.

OrFan

Reaction score
Aros":3s7479cn said:
I don't like all this national media Seahawks positivity. It's weird. I feel like I suddenly woke up with hair. :)

One is the result of carefull planning and great moves, the other would be a miracle! I'll leave it up to you to figure out which is which.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawks46":3oz5tj3h said:
A: Trick question. There is no wrong answer. Same goes for Seahawks and Niners."

This man speaks truth.

Hopefully the Seahawks are Five Guys. In-N-Out is overrated, imo.

Rocket

Reaction score
Aros":2p5pzwvj said:

You got hair? Remember, sharing.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
JSeahawks":m5l08zoa said:
Hawks46":m5l08zoa said:

This man speaks truth.

Perhaps (I happen to love both...probably too much lol) but In-n-Out is waaaaaay cheaper, and I dont personally notice that much of a drop off in quality.

But five guys is really, really good. We have another new place down here in AZ called SmashBurger that is right up there too.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm still not very impressed with the Falcons. Their entire team is basically built around 4 players: A QB, two WRs, and a very old but very good TE. I feel that if Seattle played at Atlanta ten times, Atlanta would win twice. The fact that we spotted them 20 at halftime and still should have won says it all. The way we lost in the Falcons game reminded me a little of when the Saints lost to us in the 2010 WC round. Everyone knew the Saints were far superior, but we had homefield and a lot of unusual things happened in our favor.

I'd be mildly surprised if the Falcons made the playoffs next year. New Orleans will probably win 10 games. Carolina finished the season with the look of an 11 win team. Tampa is very talented and if Freeman has a good year they could be scary. The Falcons are IMO the least talented team in that division, but they have a great home field advantage and a great passing offense. And as good as Matt Ryan is as a QB, I was shocked at how weak his leadership was in the playoffs. His confidence is about as steadfast as Jay Cutler's or Tony Romo's.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the NFC West produced 3 playoff teams next year. I think the Rams might have 10 wins in them if they continue their rate of improvement.

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1kny2y1y said:

Every time I hear "Five guys" I immediately think of something inappropriate. From Japan. I know I can't be the only one.

Obviously, the 49ers would be the five guys option.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Oh man, that's some good lovin' right there, even from the one guy that didn't choose us to win the NFC West. CLEAN UP, AISLE 3!

sc85sis

Reaction score
JSeahawks":q7oeicgy said:
Hawks46":q7oeicgy said:

This man speaks truth.

Bite your tongue. In-N-Out is far superior.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
sc85sis":3c9y47zw said:
JSeahawks":3c9y47zw said:
Hawks46":3c9y47zw said:

This man speaks truth.

Bite your tongue. In-N-Out is far superior.

Yup it is......

Ask for a 2 x 4 instead of the stand by double double. You won't be disappointed.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
Atlanta is a bigger threat than SF IMO. We match up well with San Francisco.
Falcons have a suspect defense.
Green Bay has no running game.

Seattle is prime to take the NFC this year. Lets win that superbowl this time while we're at it!

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
i knew this comparison would be made, that the Seahawks vs 49ers is turning into the NFL equivalent to the LSU vs Alabama game in NCAA.

As a LSU fan in NCAA, i hope the Seahawks do much better then LSU has done against Bama.....
atleast i know i dont have to worry about the niners buying their way into the superbowl and stealing one from the Seahawks like i had to go through with LSU and Bama....

Latest posts