what do you guys think about elvis dumervil ??

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Darrenv17":53n7o5p4 said:
They wanted him to , he said he would agree but I think denver wants him to go lower then he did. Elway said his contract is way out of whack.
He's been cut, and I'd wager that with Elway having shot his wad on Manning, that he wanted/expected Dumervil to take a big pay cut to make up for it,,,What a dumbass.
I hope he signs on to an AFC team that plays the "Horsies" twice a Year, because if he does sign with those guys again, after that slight?, he truly would be "DumBervil"

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
scutterhawk":35aovb6h said:
Darrenv17":35aovb6h said:
They wanted him to , he said he would agree but I think denver wants him to go lower then he did. Elway said his contract is way out of whack.
He's been cut, and I'd wager that with Elway having shot his wad on Manning, that he wanted/expected Dumervil to take a big pay cut to make up for it,,,What a dumbass.
I hope he signs on to an AFC team that plays the "Horsies" twice a Year, because if he does sign with those guys again, after that slight?, he truly would be "DumBervil"
Elway fail. Nice.

mikeak

Reaction score
Agent fired today and I guess he waived the five day requirement before a new agent is hired.

Hilarious if you aren't personally involved...

Erebus

Reaction score
They can make it work if they want to. It might require cutting/trading Flynn. Despite signing Avril and Bennett, neither one of them has to play DE, so there's room on the field for him.

And this might be an unpopular opinion (and I'm not advocating they do this) but they could also consider cutting Clemons instead of hoping he comes back at 100%.