Real News -- we signed a WR

JesterHawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1an9n0p0 said:
I will concede Obo may not be the perfect comparative for my point. So there.

The game is midway through the fourth quarter, and we are having a tough time getting guys open against a secondary that is well-prepared. Marshawn is averaging 1.8 per carry against a front seven who are playing inspired ball. On a 2nd and 8, at our own 36, in trots Swain who lines up on the far left in a 4-wide formation. Pic play with Rice sheds Swain's coverage as the safety and the DB play Rice. The rush doesnt allow Russ position to throw the out so Swain turns it upfield and runs under a toss from Russ at the 50 and gets run out of bounds for a 28-yard gain. First down in enemy territory as Swain stealthfully trots back to the sidelines while the D says "who the hell was that?"

Hell of a story!

Rudy Rudy Rudy!

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Don't forget the 2008 Seahawks guys. You know, the year every receiver got hurt and we had to trade for Keary Colbert and bring back Koren Robinson. Swain may not make the 53 but he'll probably get a call if disaster strikes.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":10q2tohj said:
Don't forget the 2008 Seahawks guys. You know, the year every receiver got hurt and we had to trade for Keary Colbert and bring back Koren Robinson. Swain may not make the 53 but he'll probably get a call if disaster strikes.

Don't forget Michael Bumpus and Billy McMullen! :34853_doh:

rjdriver

Reaction score
I kinda liked Bumpus to be honest. Can't remember why, but I remember thinking he wasn't bad.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2xmml5oh said:
CHAMPIONSHIP! Ring the bell its over!

I am going to be taking him in round 2 of the fantasy draft. I might let him slip to the third and get risky.

mikeak

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2kiz11fn said:
I will concede Obo may not be the perfect comparative for my point. So there.

The game is midway through the fourth quarter, and we are having a tough time getting guys open against a secondary that is well-prepared. Marshawn is averaging 1.8 per carry against a front seven who are playing inspired ball. On a 2nd and 8, at our own 36, in trots Swain who lines up on the far left in a 4-wide formation. Pic play with Rice sheds Swain's coverage as the safety and the DB play Rice. The rush doesnt allow Russ position to throw the out so Swain turns it upfield and runs under a toss from Russ at the 50 and gets run out of bounds for a 28-yard gain. First down in enemy territory as Swain stealthfully trots back to the sidelines while the D says "who the hell was that?"

That is better than "Swain turns upfield but falls down and the opponent picks off RW and returns it for a pick-six. Game lost due to bad route running and falling down by Swain who is cut the following Monday".... or Rice is wide open goes for 75 yards to win the game as time expires but it is called back to illegal motion / holding / illegal formation due to Swain on the other side of the field not impacting the play

Just saying that he may turn out good but the wrong guy can have a bad impact as well......

Latest posts