Shop at Amazon.com and support Seahawks.NET

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Starting a New Country Rock thingy and I just ordered a violin from Amazon.
I'm gonna have me some fun...

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Ordered a vaccum and some books a couple days ago. Couple hundred bucks. Hope it helps some.

Gunslinger

Reaction score
A great way to do this !!! I'll use this link from now on. I just used it to buy a bipod for one of my rifles :thirishdrinkers:

rickychen

Reaction score
great. i did buy some stuff from Amazon. from now on, will use this link. thanks!

dunceface

Reaction score
Just bought a new style pocket helmet and a Wilson, Lynch and Sherman lego figure!

dunceface

Reaction score
RockHawk":3iiktaua said:
dunceface":3iiktaua said:
Just bought a new style pocket helmet and a Wilson, Lynch and Sherman lego figure!
Huge bonus points for buying Seahawk stuff using our link. You're a hero!
:salute:

Omahawk

Reaction score
Silly question... when I use the link, I immediately notice the word Seahawk is in the web address bar, along with a bunch of other numbers and characters. But after I login with my Amazon user account info and browse, shop, checkout, etc., the number of characters in the web address seems to get a lot shorter and I no longer see the keyword Seahawk that I am looking for in the address bar. Like I said, silly question, but that surely doesn't mean that my purchase isn't going towards our cause does it? Sometimes I can browse that site for hours and change my mind about items repeatedly before I decide to finalize my purchase. Sometimes I will actually set up my shopping cart ready for purchase and then logout without paying, close my internet browser, open it back up and click the link here, and then finalize the purchase. Even then the word Seahawk isn't in the web address. So I assume it works no matter what. And I realize that I'm obsessing about pennies on the dollar but, hey, every little bit that I can contruibute helps so... sorry. Silly stuff. Anyway, I just bought my wife a Kindle Fire HD for Mother's Day. She deserves it and I hope it brings her happiness. Same goes for this site. Thank you to my wonderful wife and thank you to the wonderful folks here who bring me almost as much pleasure. Yeah, that was a bit of a stretch to compare those two things but what the hell. You guys rock. I can say this though: I don't know what I would do without Seahawks.net. In that respect, you and my wife are very similar. Thanks again.

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
Not a silly question at all Omahawk, I wondered the same thing at first! So the quick answer is that yes, as long as you keep the original "session" open we'll get the credit. If you click our link and then start going all over on Amazon, even though you dont see the seahawks.net wording in the URL, it's still keeping the session info and will credit it correction on checkout. It's only if you close out of the browser, or go somewhere else (like google.com) and manually enter amazon.com will it not keep that session info.

So thanks for asking, but as long as you click through first, you're helping us out so thank you! And I would highly recommend you NEVER say ".NET and my wife are similar" around your wife. :)

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Same question as Largent80 (percentage?), and kinda the same question as Omahawk. I get emails from Amazon, and I often click on those links and go mess around on Amazon. The last few times I have bought something, I'd put something in my cart, then close the window/tab, then open an Amazon tab using the link and finish my purchase. That works, right? Hopefully?

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I just bookmark the amazon link w/ the "seahawks' in the url address bar. The only pain I ran into was using another sites link to amazon for specific items (about 10) and it tried to force me to use their connection so I had to manually look each item up thru the .Net link but worth it.

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":66jsr3eh said:
I just bookmark the amazon link w/ the "seahawks' in the url address bar. The only pain I ran into was using another sites link to amazon for specific items (about 10) and it tried to force me to use their connection so I had to manually look each item up thru the .Net link but worth it.

I appreciate the effort!

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Got stuff for my wife's B-Day, told her our preferred method for future purchases at Amazon needs to run through .NET

...and she's ALL IN !!!

(I Love that Woman)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for putting your own time/money into such a great site, RockHawk. Wasn't shopping so I just made a donation but will be sure to use the link when shopping online from now on.

Terrific place to hide from work and kids throughout the day.