Seahawks vs 49ers Movie Trailer at NFL.com

Steve2222

Reaction score
Like how the trailer showed Kam Chancellor laying wood on VD (a play that got flagged, unjustifiably mind you) and Marshawn Lynch lowering his helmet to the defender upon contact.

Find it hypocritical on NFL.com they use these types of hits as advertisements for games yet are trying to rid them out.

hawk45

Reaction score
Bad. Ass.

Favorite part was Kam obliterating Davis.

DericLee

Reaction score
Does this mean our home game against the Niners will be on NFL Network Thursday Night?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Goosebumps.

It's an advertisement for Directv Sunday Ticket, though. So, if this meant anything, it would mean SF @ Seattle will be just a local game that the rest of the nation will need Sunday Ticket to watch. Doubt it means anything, though. Just chose to highlight the premiere game in the NFL this season.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Steve2222":2izdgx78 said:
Like how the trailer showed Kam Chancellor laying wood on VD (a play that got flagged, unjustifiably mind you) and Marshawn Lynch lowering his helmet to the defender upon contact.

Find it hypocritical on NFL.com they use these types of hits as advertisements for games yet are trying to rid them out.
darn beat me too it, Very first thing I noticed as well, freaking ridiculous they "Goodell" rant about player safety but to make some money the look the other way. Gotta love the NFL

the_12th_man

Reaction score
I really can't wait till we play the niners again. I really don't like to say it but I simply hate the majority of their fans. Every single time their is an article about the Hawks all they do is brag about the last two years and then try to act like the domination we put on them at home last year was a "fluke" or somehow didn't matter. Or the all time worst thing they love to bring up is how many rings they have. Let's get this straight, it doesn't matter how many rings you got, all that matters is what you do from year to year. If would've of won it it this past season then fine, I totally give them some credit but most of them act like they have owned us since the beginning of our franchises. So yeah, they can talk all they want but when next season rolls around I expect a lot of fans of the bay area will be silenced. At least for a little while.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I would not be surprised if the first Thursday night game of the season was San Fran at Seattle. How awesome would that be?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'd rather open @ San Francisco in prime time. If we can go there and win, we're the de facto NFC Super Bowl favorite all season long, assuming we win most of our games. Plus, it'd shut the 49ers fans up handily until we meet again.

Aristotle22

Reaction score
I know we are all ready for football season, but lets enjoy us some summer fun before racing off to winter

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Aristotle22":34l7tgya said:
I know we are all ready for football season, but lets enjoy us some summer fun before racing off to winter

Wishing for football season doesn't make it actually come any faster, Dr. Killjoy. Summer's not going anywhere.