extreme skins

Decimation

Reaction score
Lol is that whole fan base insecure or what? I guess I would be too, their players have to play in that terrible stadium. Homerism at its best!

BlueTalons

Reaction score
They just have their panties in a bunch since their last 3 playoff games were all loses to the 'Hawks.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
man i almost get physically ill watching our players playing on that surface again... looks like they're playing on swamp grass...

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Love it.

They hate us because we own them, what is it now... we've knocked them out of the playoffs the last 3 times they've been in?

Love the hate.

Laloosh

Reaction score
You could host beach volleyball on that field. Maybe use the admission fees to save up for new turf?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
This is fantastic. :lol:

Their bandwagon is in FULL effect. **** the Shehawks and their new bandwagon fans. Saw a chick at the gym here in Charlotte, NC wearing a hawks shirt. Saw another woman at the store with a hawks hat. Been seeing random people around wearing Sheattle stuff.

The Radish

Reaction score
One Seahawk fan makes a comment about Sean Taylor and we all get the blame forever.

Matt Wolf, the gift that keeps on giving.

:141847_bnono:

BASF

Reaction score
The fact that one of the posters requested a 300+ pound man hitting a guy who is more than a hundred pounds less with a complete cheap shot speaks volumes about their posters. The Sean Taylor thing was way overblown by their posters as well. It was simply pointed out that Taylor was not the model citizen that their fan base wanted to paint him as, and some of them took it way overboard.

Laloosh

Reaction score
razgriz737":3nc3h9am said:
Ugh. That place is the butthole of NFL fan forums. Dare I say it, Whiner fans are more pleasant.

Armpit at the very least...

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
They are just embarrassed by their shit field and the injury it helped inflict on their star QB. Pretty illogical, belligerent group though

SE174

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2ml0gm8o said:
Love it.

They hate us because we own them, what is it now... we've knocked them out of the playoffs the last 3 times they've been in?

Love the hate.
If there is a god, we will get to knock them out a fourth straight time this year... granted they make the playoffs at all.

I wanted to make a troll account over there, but they require a work or school email account, of which I have neither. Oh well. They are quite the pathetic bunch. They almost overvalue themselves more than SF fans.

IronSaint

Reaction score
hawker84":3rktzcqz said:
man i almost get physically ill watching our players playing on that surface again... looks like they're playing on swamp grass...

Hey! You watch your mouth! Dems fitin' werds! :thfight7:

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
IronSaint":1gcvks2r said:
hawker84":1gcvks2r said:

Hey! You watch your mouth! Dems fitin' werds! :thfight7:

hey i got no beef with swamp grass, just not on a NFL football field or in my lawn>> Duck Dynasty rules!!!!!

IronSaint

Reaction score
hawker84":2jb945hl said:
hey i got no beef with swamp grass, just not on a NFL football field or in my lawn>> Duck Dynasty rules!!!!!

That's what I thought! :thirishdrinkers:

Haha, and I agree, it is a swell show. Don't watch it too much myself though. :lol: