Who's a 1st round guy, you think will BUST

Rat

Reaction score
vanillasuede":1o9pv8ah said:
Travon Austin, Lance Johnson, Coredelle Patterson

Good choices. I'd also add Chase Warmack, Aaron Fisher, Mark Barkley, and Moon Lotulelei.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3ctnp9rw said:

You think he goes R1 though?

I mocked him going R1 with a trade back into the 1st by Jacksonville. I don't see him going R1 barring something along those lines happening.

Another bust for me = Tyler Eifert.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Somebody not yet named that inspires a deep, communal need for everyone on this board to unite and accuse me of asshattery (I didn't see this option in the poll).

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk Finn":3g1uk5ys said:
Somebody not yet named that inspires a deep, communal need for everyone on this board to unite and accuse me of asshattery (I didn't see this option in the poll).

I believe you're describing Swope.

I agree with those that said Ogletree.

kigenzun

Reaction score
Coming soon to a theatre near you...

Round 1 - Pick 8: "The Buffalo Bills select Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse." ROFLMAO.
Let's see:
Marrone gets his guy...
and then,
A) This will really get the fans in Toronto excited about the Bills.
B) The Seahawks will be much more intimidated, (than when dropping 50 facing Ryan Fitzpatrick recently), the next time they host Buffalo...
C) Marrone finds out quickly that defeating Belichek & the New England Patriots twice a year, is a little tougher than beating Louisville & Stony Brook.

and then to one upsmanship THAT:
Round 1 - Pick 9: "The New York Jets select Cordarelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee." Jets fans go: BOOOOOO!!! (HOO HOO HOO)
Rex Ryan sez:
A) Suh-weet! Now I have a top ten pick who can't throw the ball AND a top ten pick who can't catch the ball.
B) Yes!!! This is the just the man we needed to catch the accuracy of Tim Tebow's new & improved throwing motion...
C) Suh-weet Gee-zus why me???
:177692:

BOTH will bust hard. Grown men will cry... Children will give up religeon...
Welcome to the front runners in the clowning for Jadeveon Clowney sweepstakes.

two dog

Reaction score
Do you remember that kid racing his camel toward Lawrence of Arabia when he's coming out
of the desert with the rescued man. His camel blows on by Lawrence and takes about two
acres to turn around and come back.

That's Margus Hunt going by the Quarterback.

kigenzun

Reaction score
That's funny. :lol:
I do remember that.

I agree with you about Hunt. I'd love to see the 49ers take him, and watch him bust.