Russell Westbrook Torn Meniscus

GCrow

Reaction score
Rachel Nichols ‏@Rachel__Nichols 16m
Wow. OKC Thunder's Russell Westbrook undergoing surgery to repair meniscus tear in right knee. No timetable for return

Go ahead and write Lebron's second championship in, in ink.

OP
OP
GCrow

GCrow

Reaction score
BTW here's the play where it happened...

[youtube]bH2kv0MfoSU[/youtube]

Interesting to note Ron Artest had same injury near end of regular season, and returned after 12 days. So depending on the severity of it will be interesting.

Throwdown

Reaction score
That sucks, I hate the ever loving shit outta that team but I'd be we wish that.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
The Outfield":s4w7pnh2 said:
Dang, that's a shame. I hate the team, but not the players.
Same here. Never prayed for anything bad against the player or the city. Just Starbucks and Clay Bennett. Karma strikes again.

drdiags

Reaction score
Sounds like he could return quickly. I think he will be good to go soon. If they can dispatch Houston quickly and get time off before the next round, no impact is my guess.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2f8kiecn said:
We'll see, Doc. It was a piece of shit play by that rook. timeout had been called, no need for that. Amazed Westbrook didn't retaliate, actually. He finished the game with 28 points.

If he can't return, then yeah, give the Heat another ring now.
They can repair meniscus in 2 weeks these days. When i was playing college soccer in the 90s doctors didnt even operate on them, just said to rest a month.

nategreat

Reaction score
I really feel bad for Westbrook, I like him a lot. Luckily this isn't a big injury, it's something that can be taken care of with a minor surgery- so that's good. And I can't say I'm upset if this puts a damper on OKC's shot at a championship.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I like Westbrook, and feel bad for the guy.......... But if this is another road block in the way of Clay Clay getting a championship, good!